Best Horde/Ally PvP race now that Orcs/Humans are "nerfed"?

Yeah it could be bugged or something but we were unable to dispell it like 2 weeks ago, tried many times

velf/goblin for casters
nelf for rogues/ferals
human with battlemaster/dps trinket or orc for melee cleaves
dark iron dwaves generally good for all classes

Also troll fury wars can get 40% reduced snare/roots with talent and racial.

Gnome

2 Likes

They should just make a 4th pvp talent slot, make it a choice between the iterations of orc/human racial and maybe a couple other things and disable all other racials

1 of the worst ideas ive ever read on this forum

3 Likes

I think with th 15% reduction baseline, undead may be best because of the fear break(second trinket in a sense), as long as ur playing a class that has trouble with being CCed. Like UNdead would make best healer hands down imo. but like as a warrior un neccesary. But with the extra stun break from humans they may make best DPS class

Almost nothing % wise is additive in wow

1 Like

One of the rarest tmogs in the game, and that’s the best mog you can come up with? :face_exhaling:

log on retail put your tusks on a gnome with 6 different eras of individual tmog pieces and look better than me

oh wait… you cant … LOL!

90% of your gear you can buy from the Shatt vendors big homie

try again Big Man

Oh look 1 rare item yawn

Edit and it still looks trash

Sorry, sorry… your merciless looks reaaallly cool… and I’m sure youre VERY good at TBC too…

Lol…

When your mog is bad so you rating bash kekw

u got no rating to bash

1 Like

right but how is that bad?

I don’t see how this hurts human

Troll and Gnome.
But all the naysayer edgelords will say it’s actually worgen and undead.
Blood and Void elves will still be in their own circle.

The cows will be king again, everyone make a cow!! No bull

I tried hm cow for a month in BFA and had to go back to orc because of their size messing with my camera in tight dungeons like waycrest manor

1 Like