Best Horde/Ally PvP race now that Orcs/Humans are "nerfed"?

With the -15% CC duration being baked in and the removal of Relentless trinket, this basically indirectly nerfs Orcs and Humans.

Was thinking of moving over to Undead Monk mostly because I think they cool. But what race do you think the meta will flock to now?

dwarf or iron dwarf if there is any malediction type trinket or anything big that needs dispel( like mindgames) next season.

Wouldn’t Human now hands down be best?

10 Likes

How so?

morewords

Because its essentially handing the two best racials to one race > Human.

This is letting humans have their cake and eat it too.

Everyone’s getting the 15% cc reduction instead of just Humans now with the Relentless trinket.

So now Humans are basically going to probably either use double DPS trinkets and have a 3min cd stun break racial or maybe use the trinket that auto breaks CCs which isn’t as good as Relentless.

Either way, the 15% relentless we’re all getting dilutes the Human’s PvP power

we don’t know if df will have an adaptation medallion, but unless dps trinkets are hugely overbudget human is probably not that good-better than orc though. horde and ally barely matter anymore, but i wouldn’t be shocked if undead and human are both common on people still using medallion

3 Likes

I’d say undead gets more value from medallian than humans since their racial puts the trinket on a 30s cd where as the human’s racial puts it on a 90s cd (basically only saving 30s off the trinket’s cd)

2 Likes

Undead master race once again

1 Like

sure, but the moving part is the meta. if sitting fears is how a lot of DF games are lost, undead will be a lot better than it would’ve been in one of the seasons where rmp/jungle/retwar/dhboom can go on dr and erase anything in 1 stun whether or not they cross ccd anyone

Depends on a lot of things. I imagine a sizible chunk of people won’t change because orc/human look good and will still be good. Maybe even the best. But it should open up some alternatives, or at least make them a bit less unappealing.

Goblin jump, Highmountain charge, Void Elf, Gnome root break, Panda incap, etc.

Been thinking about this a lot and crunching the numbers. Honestly, Nightborne or Lightforged might just be the move.

4 Likes

true that might actually be insane? because the 15% reduc makes it so its harder to proc?
sounds like a dk thing for sure

Panda <3 <3

1 Like

Gnome Master Race

1 Like

Gnome actually is such an aesthetically awesome race

1 Like

I don’t think people realize how much stats 2% to every stat is. Human is still very strong.

gnome / dwarf / nelf gained a ton of value

undead / troll are a lot better now too

human probably the best

4 Likes

the 2% is only on the stats gained, not on the base amount without gear and what not.

on my full duelist geared dk for example this is ~1% mastery. its not that crazy.

i think for example being able to knock away a lock from his gate after using port with kul tiran racial has more effect on a game then such a small stat advantage.

1 Like

Being cute is still best racial

2 Likes