Best Horde/Ally PvP race now that Orcs/Humans are "nerfed"?

So the faction swap that I did to my Lock on Friday from Human to Orc that I wanted reversed/refunded because the trinket change post came out literally 2 hours afterwards went through. Got the refund, got the prompt for another faction swap. Buuuuuut, it is infinitely processing in the selection screen.

Reached out and tried to have it resolved and only got a new free faction change as a result, which, I can’t use on my lock since its still technically going through a process of faction swapping…

Can’t even delete the character… I’ve learned my lesson. I’m done fotm race swapping

EDIT: Who tf put parental controls on my account? I can’t even open shop to buy a token or anything LOL

1 Like

same with drae

30% 2 minutes imoo

Draenei.

Fridge brothers rise up.

4 Likes

The trick is to level 50 characters to max level like i have over the years. You’ll always have the fotm race/class combo as things change. :melting_face:

Yeah, taking advantage of things like korrak’s or pre-legion invasions to get everybody caught up.

Yep! that and not enjoying BFA but wanting to play wow with plenty of time to do so. spamming lowbie dungeons has always been something i enjoy.

1 Like

Yeah, leveling alts with that exp buff was fun. I’d just get everything until 50 then abandon it because Shadowlands leveling is a bit of a drag. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Imagine enjoying leveling since MOP - I don’t think I even enjoyed Legion because of the artifact gate keeping even tho the visuals and class halls were epic

For some reason, I’ve never truly had fun while leveling after MoP. I kinda stopped enjoying leveling through BGs also after MoP ended. WoD and Legion zones were decent, but still pale in comparison to Wotlk, Cata, and MoP leveling.

No good zones/story for the quest lines MOP you had that panda team, WOTLK you had good zones unique and amazing music, cata was kind of ok - but weaker than those 2