Best Community Leaders and Players? ....and go!

Where have I yelled at you? and I said I don’t want to join an exploit community i am allowed to not want to do that lol

You said words like “these people” when we were in the middle of a reasonable communication discussion and you sound angry. I am very perceptive and it comes out as loud words which offends my sensibilities. By your own reasoning, are we not allowed to exploit to have fun? I would argue that it is not exploitering but rather a creative way to milk the fun out of the game you claim is dying. It makes a lot of people happy and put skill grows because of it. Thoughts?

I can’t use words. And you’re feeling aren’t facts bud :slight_smile:

There it is again. What do you mean by calling me “bud”? I have addressed you with the utmost respect. I have been open to your reasons but you just make blind statements without backing it up. Again, premade epics are the highest form of PvP content. You try leading a group of people to victory when half of them are drooling over their keyboards and don’t want to think for themselves. If you want to win, you need to do the thinking for them by working them like puppets. You must become the puppet master. 3s doesn’t teach this.

What’s wrong with bud? And you have got some crazy mental gymnastics if you think pointing to an objective and saying go to a bunch of drones in a discord is hard… I honestly don’t care how you “feel” I am simply stating the fact that you exploiting to win is pathetic and unfair to the rest of the people playing outside of your “friend” group… do better.

Okay. Please stop yelling number one. Number two, I am not a gymnast which should prove my reasoning. It’s not just about saying go here or go there or go over that way up the hill or something. You need to be able to organize a teamfight against 40 presumably sentient beings all with different gear, specs, classes, abilities, and mental compacities. It is quite daunting and only the most veteran and skilled PvP players can do this.

Ya you’re just a troll I am bored of you lol good luck :slight_smile:

You already wrote this and yet you argued with me for a freaking day. Any closing remarks before this discussion ends with my victory?

That’s what I thought.
Krienn - 1
Theodore - 0
KO NO CAP

Grats on the win, thae.

2 Likes

Child you need to take a break from the internet for a while lol you have said nothing but sad excuses I have heard from every exploit group lol and you think you “won” something on an internet forum? Ya here is your participation trophy little Jimmy. do better bud

What do you mean by “child.”? Is this how you address someone you are having a hard time justifying your own opposable viewpoints with?

That’s how I address someone who acts childish :slight_smile: have a good day.

Is this actually the last time we are going to talk or are you going to start it up again? I will concede your points if you give me enough information because I’m open minded but otherwise the outcome of my victory will remain.

Upvoted. Theodore is going to need your friendship. Treasure it Lurkle. I reached out but was denied…

lol but you yourself are an elf and half of them are playing elfs aswell nice try tho .

you keep using the word exploit, and im not sure you know what it means. An exploit is a bannable offense. using a overlooked glitch or bug in the system.

An example is the new "lock porting behind the wall at mines in battle for gilneas, locking them behind terrain.

Considering premade groups are a well known aspect to blizz for… like… 15 years now. And everything is “working as intended”… That’s not a exploit group…

You need to rethink your phrasing.

maybe go look up the definition bud :slight_smile:
exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

We are legally required to have a certain % of elves on hand.

In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug or glitch, or use elements of a game system in a manner not intended by the game’s designers, in a way that gives a substantial unfair advantage to players using it.

Play the game however you want to. We all no that no one is going to stop you. But don’t poop in our hands and tell us it’s chocolate.

1 Like