Best Community Leaders and Players? ....and go!

It’s very obvious you are just here to troll, so I am not going to waste my time on trying to convince you of something you already refuse to believe. So good day to you

Looking for active communities alliance side

Sure, I can get you in to SoD.

Dear Krienn,

We respectfully assert that opinions, however strongly held, do not hold the status of incontrovertible facts. It is imperative to recognize that manipulating queue times to secure an advantage hardly qualifies as the pinnacle of PvP content. Moreover, the rewards associated with such activities remain considerably minimal.

We posit that the utmost form of PvP content unequivocally lies in engaging in open world ganking, with particular emphasis on Elwynn Forest. This particular aspect of PvP gameplay surpasses all others in its unmatched thrill and intensity. Notably, it surpasses the likes of the Arena World Championship, Rated Battlegrounds, and even the renowned Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn Vale.

Kindly consider this perspective in your evaluations and discussions on the matter.

Sincerely,

Kthis

1 Like

Theodore I literally asked you to disprove me and I told you I would listen in a very clear manner. Your deflection is telling. I have won this debate through solid reasoning thus far, however, my ears remain open. Also, do you want to group with me sometime?

You raised some good points here my dear special K. I still think that premades require the most skill but your reasoning for banking in Elwyn is pretty solid. There are no rules, you never know when a rabid Druid is invis waiting to tear you to pieces, and unlike arena, you don’t have addons showing their group portraits. It’s essentially the wild and you have no clue what is going to happen next. Most likely…death…

I don’t need to “disprove” why sync queue into randoms isn’t “highest form of PvP content” and nowhere was I “deflecting” just know better than to waste my time trying to convince someone that is unwilling to be convinced. And no, I do not want to join an exploit group but thank you for the invite.

I literally told you that I am open minded and you are saying my mind is closed and I would never change it. You don’t no me homie Theodore. Maybe you will say something I would nod my head to. I am a constant seeker of knowledge and I welcome opinions from all people including those less intelligent than me. Please indulge me. Also, I was talking about a small group with just you and me. Not an evil premade. Will you be my friend?

This isn’t open minded… also I have never seen your “proof” lol

man i get grouping with friends is fun and all

but some of these people legit dont even play the game unless they in a group of 40 people lol

is that fun or fear

3 Likes

Take a look at their record in 3v3s if you are looking for proof of anything.

2 Likes

Who is the “we” you are referring to?

In this context, “we” could mean the people who are against Premade Epc Communities. We as in me and the others. Not you “we”. You aren’t invited.

idk if it’s worth the time trying to reason with these people lol they are already set in there ways

Lol you complain about me being rude :sob::skull: but you are the one being rude and sassy lul “you aren’t invited” what are we in 3rd grade :skull::skull::skull::skull: . I don’t think you speak for everyone nor everyone who also shares your point of view. I think they are all capable of making and posting their own decisions.

So therefore you don’t mean “we” you just mean " YOU " (:

If we are speaking of the “We” being the people who are against premade epic queues and I say something like “We don’t like epic premade queues” then I don’t think you’re going to find anyone on that side who is going to disagree with that.

And it wasn’t my decision. They said no Elves allowed.

this is like a pug group …“ok all here is the objective” …and everyone scatters …read the OP people it’s about letting us know who ya like playing with who makes it fun to PvP with…focus …focus…so we lost hanger get docks roll out

1 Like

These are my reasons I stated and that you have yet to address:

I said I was open minded and invited you in a loving and compassionate manner to express your views in the form of a reason preferably written out in 3 or less straight to the point sentences with correct punctuation. I added this last part but it would be helpful.

I also asked you to be my friend but you are mean to me. I thought we could go on adventures and learn from each other.

the game has been dying bud lol you are delusion if you think making people hate PvP more is “saving it” and just you saying that is neither proof nor fact. And how have I been mean to you?

You are yelling at me and denying my friend request. How can we save PvP? Honest question.