Best Community Leaders and Players? ....and go!

oh so you are rping now ok

I legitimately am starting to think no matter what the OP is in these forums it will revert to the same old PUG v Premade argument ran on a constant loop…tired old arguments that run for years and years.

2 Likes

hmmm it’s almost like people are fed up with it… weird.

From the same few negative nancies that think everyone else should be as miserable as they are.

4 Likes

yeah it always seems to be the same people that’s for sure

1 Like

Interesting topic. I like friendly, kind people, so that’s first.

Leaders: I like the vast majority of them that I’ve seen personally, both sides. I love those who understand strategy well and have high appreciation for communication and doing necessary objectives rather than chasing meters. What i don’t like: RPers on the forums, which are pretty much certain weirdo alliance min-maxers who form vs. pugs.

Players: there’s a good bunch I like, mostly from the pools of people I play with or see often. Again, I love strat-folks and those doing the important, thankless jobs that go generally unnoticed. In close games, it’s amazing how one or two savvy people can make a huge difference for the win.

2 Likes

I’m pretty much the same that’s why I like Yoggy in ashran …it’s just amazing the things he comes up with and times things out just right. I heard Karie is much the same that Karie knows that map quite well if not better that I can’t say I haven’t played on Karie’s team. I have seen him from the other side do some creative things to be sure, by the way Karie if ya read this gg in IOC just now i was in there solo just testing an addon out . Sorry for the rift :slight_smile: but ya gotta admit it was pretty smart rift out back. If you think i’m gonna face down Auggy and Rotfang in a boss room …yeah not gonna happen

i vote karie & ruth . So far from joining them in qs they been very good i vote them . They have fun groups . I have a great time win or lose with them . Tho i haven’t lost much with them tbh its been mostly wins (:

Yeah alliance tend to say good things about them they are both very smart and lead good groups

1 Like

even way before i joined GG , i would always get excited when i saw karie in epics because i knew it was going to be a fun game !

1 Like

I was the same with Yoggy on my alliance toons, so i totally get that feeling

1 Like

i also look forward to vs you out there too it always fun to vs you !

1 Like

meh I’m not that good lol I mostly just defend stuff…

Yagamoth is by far the best premade lead hands down. Fun guy, fair, always looking for a wargame. Would never gy farm for the bloodthirsty title or to become the number 1 hk killer person in the world. He has my vote. And my heart…

1 Like
  • One cup of pugs
  • 1/3 cup of premade
  • 2 tbsp of whining
  • 1 cup of sugar (Sometimes a second is necessary)
  • Batter on a node for five to ten minutes
  • Add 3 pounds of Kosher salt
  • Add 3 cups of Arguing
  • Add two cups of rage quit
  • Prepare contents in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes
  • Garnish with lock cookies
2 Likes

I’ll say strategy :+1: player quality :grimacing: at times there are a few though :eyes: that tend to catch my eye

On The server I played back in Classic and BC I forget his name but he was a MASTERMIND in Alterac Valley. Anytime he was on people would listen and we would win win win.

Im not saying we don’t need a better system. but considering this is a issue spanning 2 decades now… it’s safe to say its" working as intended as far as the devs are concearned"

Devs: “Please stop bringing premade raids into random bgs. You’re driving players away from PvP.”

Premade raiders: “Despite your various attempts to stop our cheating, you haven’t fully succeeded. Thus, it’s intended.”