Best Community Leaders and Players? ....and go!

Eso,swtor etc

The following focus only on the performance in the battleground and nothing else, therefore excluding aspects such as community handling/management, just to keep this simple.

I am reluctant to rank the leaders as they are unique in their own ways which I find interesting and fun to play with. We can discuss separately on attributes of a great leader, but I find myself enjoying Alecthegreat’s style the most, especially in difficult situations - I believe this is when the true value of a leader would show through and I always find it enjoyable watching how Alec faces and overcomes it. The whole experience is satisfying as a team member.

And I love Kahili’s leadership style - always calm and creative, makes you feel comfortable and wants to do your best :heart:

It is fun to run with the leaders but most of my experience is with Alliance and I hope to experience more on the Horde side too. But as I said before, the leader role is tough and often unrewarding, and I respect anyone who would stand up and take this difficult role. While most leaders run premade but I think they would and should do well with Pugs too.

3 Likes

Pretty solid answer thank you . I don’t think I have ever played with Kahill but the name certainly keeps popping on my radar :slight_smile: in a good way.

1 Like

Do you sync-queue to circumvent the game’s rules?

No. The game allows you to press que at the same time.

The only thing that prevents it is having the slightest bit of self-respect and integrity.

1 Like

Ah okay. I just realized who this is. No offense.

So you queue together to secretly pull more than the permitted 5 total team members?

Ah yes another Kit alt. They said “Go play another game.” I told them the same. Bye again, since you made a bad argument and hopped alts to evade ignore (again)

1 Like

I have many alts deal with it . I can post on any toon I feel like . You don’t tell me what to do. It is also a public forum . I can respond to whoever I want . Don’t like it then just don’t respond to me . It’s that simple .

Nah you clearly said and I quote

To which I stated the following games that do also have premades

I was telling truth to the lies you were saying . Don’t like it go too bad keep running from the conversation Everytime it doesn’t go your way . It’s not my fault you are wrong . But yes keep putting all my toons on ignore and running from “bad arguments” that you can’t ever win it seems . It doesn’t bother me at all because I’ll keep posting on whichever alt
I feel like posting on . Idc a out your ignores . ALL that says is I’ve won every argument :skull::sob::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

The difference between WoW and other MMO’s is that other MMO’s will not balance their PvP. Neverwinter will outright tell you that they will not balance around PvP. For all of Blizzard’s faults, at least they try.

Hell it took me quite some time to figure out how to get back to posting on my main lol shows how forum savvy I am

Theodore I just have to step in here because I have known your for quite some time now and I just feel the need to educate you on the fact, and I do mean fact, that premade epics are the highest form of PvP content in this entire game. It has been what has kept the game in business and it has upheld communities. It’s a fact. It’s also very hard because we need to communicate in large groups. I hope this helps.

Swtor is the only one i play but there must be others.

Swtors literally a wow clone though. Including butchering classs design over the years in styles similar to wod/legion

If you want large scale premades eso is the go to imo. But its laggy.

What i like about ESO is they support anti zerg throuh gameplay.

For example theres a set bonus that makes a corpse you lamd a killing blow on explode in a radius, and anything killed by that explosion will chain explode.

You can wipe entire zergs if they stack. Which they often do. Like 40+ players at once. If they just stand like 5ft apart though they wont die so its a combination of having the burst and stuch

1 Like

not an MMO, but Armored Core 6 is coming. when it comes to stats, spreadsheets, and the translation of player skill into victory, MMOs are child’s play compared to mech games.

1 Like

Im excited af for it. And 100% agree lol. I love mech. But if people are specifically asking for mmorpg large scale tab target. That narrows the list quite a bit.

perhaps too much, you can’t have large scale world content because of sharding and phasing, and you can’t have large scale instanced content because solo-only players will get mad.

Do all mmorpgs shard and phase these days?

there are other mmorpgs?

1 Like

That was their question yes. Which other mmorpgs feature similar large scale pvp with tab targeting similar to wow.

Thats a short list.

Tab targeting with wow clone class / combat closest equivalent is Swtor. But large scale pvp is mostly dead as it was open world only.

Large scale pvp king is currently ESO afaik but its laggy and the gameplay is nothing like wow.

Rift seemed like it wouldve been fun. I quite enjoyed the beta. Think it died quickly though.

I hear a lot of people talk about a game called ashes but im not familiar with it.

Apparently BDO is doing a large game mode but i dont know much else.

There was a korean Mech mmorpg i quite enjoyed but idr the name and it was pretty pay to win