Best Community Leaders and Players? ....and go!

what other tab target mmo has group battleground pvp like wow?

id love to play a different game than wow but i’m not aware of any mmo that has wow’s combat pvp

1 Like

SWTOR Guild Wars 2 Warhammer Return of Reconning the list goes on and you can do a quick little goggle search

and those have capture the flag battlegrounds and action bar tab target gcd-based combat spell mechanics like wow?

yep lol do you honestly think wow is the only game of it’s type?

with this type of fluid combat? yes. never heard anyone talk about battlegrounds in other games or fluid combat pvp in general. lost ark was fun but thats arena only and mouse click to move which is unfortunate

final fantasy has super slow gcd or whatever from what ive heard

There’s lots of games that play like wow lol sure there might be slight differences but welcome to the real world lol

gw2 pvp from vids looks really weird and more like a slow overwatch than wow lol

Never played but it is still tap target with abilities just like wow lol

Yeah I’ve played every mmo/rpg game from the past like 30 years and nothing even comes close to WoW in terms of fluid combat animation. Crazy that WoW has had it for 20 years and nobody else seems to be able to get it right.
Some games have good/enjoyable elements but clunky combat animation really kills it for me.

3 Likes

so just because yall “enjoy it more” than other MMO’s you get to exploit?

I do not exploit.
I do not run with ebg communities.
You’re lost, it seems.

1 Like

that is good I am glad you don’t

It’s funny how some games can look better than WoW, yet nobody has WoW’s polish.

This is always the problem with other games. SWTOR is/was basically a WoW clone with a Star Wars paintjob and had fun classes and fun BG maps and even arena, but the engine is just terrible and combat isn’t fluid at all. There really aren’t any other MMOs out there that have the same level of fluidity in combat that WoW has.

6 Likes

SWTOR is(was?) very similar to WOW as were Warhammer Online BGs. GW2 also had “battlegrounds” but it’s combat system was a tab target/action combat hybrid.

Here is a “BG” GW2 video where I 1vpreform and a SWTOR “strategy”/comms premade vs premade video for one of their BGs. I don’t have any of the Warhammer BGs on my youtube channel, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I don’t know about Ruthless, to me when I go up against him he just stacks healers. He is like the Bajheera for EPIC battlegrounds.

So to get back on topic (LOL)…

I would say Ruthlessbro for Alliance. One of the most chill battleground leaders you can have, and as a community leader never lets drama take over anything.

4 Likes

yeah well I dunno where rbro got that i take ss’s and start shyt but ahrily kind of poisoned the pool a bit I guess so probably from her. So he kicked me from GG discord… /shrug Everyone knows I don’t share anything cross communities as I am in several. So I had not had the chance to play with him as lead much but have heard good things from his teammates

1 Like

that franq geek and his little cronies think theyre so good i bet that geek is hardstuck 1400 without his friends carrying him

This isn’t true I’ve ran with ruthless many times in epics and we finish games . It was in the past for ruin itself that they would do so. But quite frankly I haven’t seen him do this anymore.

So holy plz stop lying . Ty k thnx .