Best Community Leaders and Players? ....and go!

Then go play one of the many mmo’s that have stuff like that wow does not have raid pvp why should people be allowed to exploit just to “play with friends” stop lying yall just want an easy win lol

But one involves deliberately stacking the teams against a pickup group of actual humans and the other involves fighting digital dragons who are only designed to let you beat them. I mean what is this analogy?

“I want to play with my friends so just let me” “but you’re deliberately stacking the teams and making the game unplayable and zero fun for… 40-60 other people” “but I want to play with my friends so just let me” “do you have even the faintest idea of what fair and reasonable are?” “I … want… friends… play… let me” “have you ever once in your life considered someone else” “let friends… me… want…” “you realize the game deliberately caps at 5 people for a reason right” “to stop friend… me… want?” “yes exactly, to stop friend you want” “windows shut down music

There’s some really good players in there that don’t cheese stuff or exploit, don’t act like it’s all just because of a couple people. Though I think premade vs pug stomping sucks, Blizzard needs to add a premade vs premade queue because wargames require both groups to know each other and be ready at the exact same time in one raid group.

if they were to only fight each other sure go for it more power to ya but they don’t want that they go out of their way to avoid other groups lol

The problem is they basically never get to play, they would only get to play a couple times an entire month? Maybe once a week or something. If there was a queue system specifically for it, we could see if it was used. Only then could you say they’re either avoiding each other or there’s not enough interested in the content.

other games have it go play those

Other games have no premades either, completely random queues. Not sure what your point is

1 Like

Agreed 100000%.

There lots of games that have stuff meant for people that want to do it in big groups I’m not talking the intended 5-man groups that the game supports bud I’m talking exploiters that go around the system to get a raid in vs a bunch of randoms just trying to have some fun. Stop with the boring and sad excuses lol

Don’t tell me there isn’t 1000 other threads containing this same argument over premades being right or wrong which has been rehashed for years and years upon years or did they all dry up?

1 Like

nope lots of people are tired of yall destroying pvp and claiming you are the best XD.

1 Like

I’m not claiming anything of the sort I actually am ok at pvp not great not awesome :slight_smile: I really don’t do well solo like arenas and such because people who play arenas are generally geared and so into 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 they have every little stat and rotation down pat…its too stressful for the casual player. I prefer hanging with friends and having fun working as teams versus solo

1 Like

that’s fine but there is no excuse to exploit and go around the set system I love doing 5 mans with friends specially when we lose because that means the other team was good and we will have really good and fun fights but doing entire raids is just pathetic and takes zero skill…

2 Likes

Well yeah a premade v pugs is easier but still have to be on top of what’s going on. The groups I have run with are trying to get into another premade versus pugs. SaS has gone to great lengths trying to match up with other premades. Some pugs groups if they are listening and playing right do quite well even against a premade. Others filled with people who want to sit and cry and whine about every little aspect and say gg before the gates even open don’t do so well. DJL has a limited number of players so it’s not like they come in with 40 geared players and stomp the joint. War games are not easy to throw together either as most of the community players are very casual they get on when they feel like it not like clockwork. So trying to throw together a team of 40 can be a serious hard thing to do.
I get where you are coming from I do but if I go in and pug most of the time I find I am against a premade…if I go in with another premade its a good fight. The biggest thing for me though is the talk and the lack of any sort of teamwork i find in pugs. They generally split and when they do one side talks trash about the other side for the rest of the game…it gets really crappy to have to be there knowing you won’t win and when you are trying to do something there is no help coming. The amount of vile things pugs say in randomly pugged groups is beyond the pale truly. I was about to quit because it was that bad until the aussies found me and asked me to join them…a whole different world.

1 Like

this excuse of oh pugs don’t listen is so pathetic honestly, of course they don’t but exploiting is simply not the answer lol 5 man’s are PLENTY even in epics I used to run with 4 others and stomp in epics this excuse that you really need 10 and up groups is just full nonsense.

1 Like

All I can tell you is there are obviously two different views and I have accepted yours and understand it :slight_smile:

well your views screw over other people so sorry not going to accept it :slight_smile:

And yours would create a very crappy situation for my playstyle and fun game time…so where does that leave us…at the same crossroads.

then use my way stick with the allowed 5 man and have fun

We can only que 5mans and sometimes we end up with just that 5 players especially in some communities that’s just how it goes.

1 Like