Bernard Hill, Voice of Tirion Fordring (Also Theoden King in LotR) Has Passed Away

It’s too bad that a lot of WotLK Tirion’s on-click/interact dialogue has been lost ever since Legion for some reason.

Actually now I’m wondering if he still has those lines over in Classic or if he’s just as silent over there lol

1 Like

yeah I checked his wiki and there are no credits given to him for Tirion. Just for a character in fable 3.

Interesting.

1 Like

I has a sad. :frowning:

1 Like

He did in Wrath of the Lich King. The Voice crediting was removed when they replaced him in Legion.

1 Like

Oh? so they can just remove credit for work done? That is new.

1 Like

There used to be lots of rumors like this that would make it on to those open-edit sites.

Sometimes Michael Dorn (Worf from Star Trek) would get credited for voice acting in WoW, but I’m not sure if that was real or just another one of those things. Some of the really deep-voiced NPCs do sound like him though.

He wasn’t in that link above, but Tim Russ (Tuvok) was there, which I liked.

1 Like

Sad news. RIP :frowning:

1 Like

I love Titanic and LOTR, but had no idea he was in both movies. This shows what a great actor he was.

My condolences to his family and friends!

2 Likes

Leave Bernard Hiill alone he voiced Sir Walter Beck in Fable III!

1 Like

If an actor decides that they don’t want it widely. Publicized that they worked on a film or video game or whatever, especially a video game, they are free to have their credits removed from it.

1 Like

I didn’t realize he did a voice for WoW. I mostly knew him from Titanic.

2 Likes

Wait, Tirion was in Wrath of the Lich King? I think I wiped his character from my memory after he screamed in pain like a weakling during the Legion prologue and replaced him with Uther.

2 Likes

OP probably didn’t make it up, and I’d wager they’re not intentionally trying to mislead, it sounds like Bernard being Tirion has been a pretty common rumor over the years. I’ve never compared the two, but I guess the voice Floyd used managed to have a resemblance.

2 Likes

Darn. He has the best line read of “Together” back in Trial of Grand Crusader. :pensive:

“TOGAG-HER”.

1 Like

Yes, IF the ACTOR wants it, But that does not give a company/studio the right to remove credits from someone that did not ask for credits to be removed.

Looks like " To Gag Her" To me >.> maybe they should remove that and strike down any video that has it to try and cover it up, because it didn’t age well.

Edit: This was a joke in reference to a thread that got 404d.

I could be wrong on that, i did replay it recently, and the line doesn’t sound like that, so i might be misremembering something.

Idk, it was just always a funny line read to me.

No Offense, but i have ask “huh?” for you to suggesting that Blizzard should engage fraudulent copyright takedowns because somebody find one of the actor’s line delivery funny. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Oh it was a joke, there was just another thread when i made the post about old content needing to be removed because it didnt age well, and that post got 404d

Ahh lol. Got it.

It made more sense with that thread up xd.