Bernard Hill, Voice of Tirion Fordring (Also Theoden King in LotR) Has Passed Away

They absolutely were wrong. I was just saying it’s not a phenomena. It was listed there before.

It absolutely was. It was discussed on the eu forums a couple years back. https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/was-tirion-not-bernard-hill/383570/13

1 Like

Ok…well it was wrong then, and obviously someone knew it was wrong since it was apparently quickly corrected. Wowpedia is not an official source. If Bernard had ever done any voice work for WOW it’d be listed on IMDB and it’s not. Anyone can edit sites like wowpedia…

1 Like

Yeah we know. It just was what created the confusion. It wasn’t some Mandela effect.

1 Like

Yeah definitely, they keep dropping. Seems like every day we’re losing another one.

2 Likes

My mom called and said, “Did you hear the famous British actor from Lord of the Rings died?!” And I responded, “IAN’S DEAD?!” Then had to go look it up before I had a small heart attack. (Not that Bernard is any lesser, but it was the first one that came to mind.)

1 Like

Yeah…we already lost Christopher Lee. I had to just check…Ian is 84 now but he’s still with us for now.

3 Likes

The day I’ll die inside is when we lose Harrison Ford. Dad and I used to watch Indy and Star Wars all the time together and he even dressed up like Indy for Halloween a couple years to take me trick or treating when I was young. He looks like kind of like him. Losing dad was so hard. Losing Harrison Ford, too, will just make it feel worse.

5 Likes

Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

6 Likes

Guess we know which NPC they are getting rid of next.

1 Like

They killed off Tirion back in Legion. But he wasn’t voiced by Bernard. It was just a Wowpedia mistake.

1 Like

If that is the case, we can bury him in an unmarked grave.

So sad, he will be missed.

Just a reminder Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring came out 23 years ago. :scream:

2 Likes

By people who care about celebs maybe. At the end of the day he was just another person that was on their journey to death.

stares at stick in the mud

So ya’ll related?

2 Likes

May you enjoy your time with Odyn in the Halls of Valor with Varian, sweet Paladin.

1 Like

I mean if the stick does not think that celebs are any better than a “normal” person then maybe.

1 Like

I was talking with a grad student about those movies the other day, and they made a remark about how they watched them when they were a little kid, and that their parents didn’t take them to see the third one because they thought it would be too scary.

1 Like

Who said this dude? Sit down.

It makes me feel so old. lol

2 Likes

No one said it. Take a chill pill, just stating something the same way you stated “He will be missed”

1 Like

he didn’t voice him though

1 Like