Bernard Hill, Voice of Tirion Fordring (Also Theoden King in LotR) Has Passed Away

I didn’t make it up. For years after Wrath, a lot of people believed it was Bernard Hill, so far as that credits for the voice acting were on his IMDB and Wiki pages up until 2019 when it was removed. I just never bothered to check that before posting because like I said, it was commonly accepted he was the voice of Tirion. I acknowledged this and said I’m not editing my post. He was still a terrific actor and as a teen, LotR and Titanic were big parts of culture.

So, you are going to give credit where credit is not due?

1 Like

No nothing like that. I just don’t want to go through all my posts and edit them, and then people who replied will have their replies out of context. I made a mistake believing in something, but thousands upon thousands did back then.

Oh. that makes plenty of sense.

We do not know why his name was taken off the credits but it was. He may no longer have wanted it to show up.

Very sad news to hear he was one of my favorites even though I mostly play horde, but he was there in ICC and so many other things, I know Fording has been gone since Legion but he will always have a place in my heart, guess Im running Icc a few times this week to honor him.

/Blows a ram horn solemnly