Bellular nailed it

That is your opinion. Heroic raiding is not more difficult than a 10 key. Heroic level gear is not really relevant after the first few weeks of the tier regardless.

If the weekly chest invalidates the raid for you or your friends then this game has really just passed you by. It’s a buzzword complaint for heroic guilds that are hard-stuck on ashvane or ashara and can’t get people to fill.

It’s there to supplement gearing, because its fun to get nice things, no one is getting BiS mythic geared from it.

I can’t even get to his arguments passed all the disgusting clickbait. Furthermore, Go to his channels and take a shot everytime he says “Omg, WTF, Look Blizzard…, NEW LEAK!” etc. You won’t survive.

Why should anyone bother with heroic raiding if you can just do 5 mans to get the gear? and then you get a chance at mythic raid gear at the start of the week on top of it.

1 Like

I mean we always preach that difficulty = gear. The truth is, heroic isn’t heroic anymore until like the last 2 MAYBE 3 bosses. A +10 at the beginning of a patch is genuinely equal to heroic raid difficulty. Heroic is basically just free gear until the end. You can get a full set of heroic gear from like the first 3/4 bosses so you don’t even need to go to non loot pinata bosses to get gear.

Why should the entire loot system be balanced around heroic raiders who aren’t interested in actually raiding or progressing past heroic, and are only concerned about the easiest way to get loot?

2 Likes

So basically the M+ community in a nutshell they are only concerned about the easiest way to get loot.

1 Like

Guys pushing and timing 20 keys and higher aren’t concerned about 430 gear… try again…

The weekly chest can go over 430 can it not? if I recall it can reach mythic raid levels via titanforging to 455 that shouldn’t be a thing.

He actually thinks the Gcd changes were made for people to see animations in pvp lol. When talking about classes he only talks about covenants.

Some things he says are ok, he seems clueless about certain aspects of the game.

Yes. Whoever and how many that flagged this topic, are control freaks.

2 Likes

I strongly disagree. It’s cool that you enjoy his videos, and he seems like a nice guy, but he often has one point and will stretch it out into a 10:13 video.
But hey, different people enjoy different things. :slightly_smiling_face:

Fair call. I don’t enjoy the ads either and almost always skip right past them. :+1:t3:
As for clickbaity, do you mean the title cards? I’ve found his content to have remained largely the same over the years, whereas his title cards have most definitely changed.

He has explained the title card situation in a couple of videos, in a very Bellular way, essentially stating that the videos with clickbaity titles get significantly more clicks than the ones without.
But I totally get how they can be off-putting.

They certainly seem to! :slightly_smiling_face:
And I get it. I used to watch a number of WoW YouTubers/Streamers but cast most of them aside over the years for various reasons. I understand why people may not enjoy certain content creators, but to inherently loathe them all? Seems a bit odd to me.

I also don’t really dig the clickbaity title cards. And I don’t think Bellular does either. But, as I said above, he explained his reasons for moving in that direction and they were logical and well thought out.
But I totally get your disdain. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lots of people have.

Yeah, there are things I don’t especially like about his videos, but the kind of sheer vitriol he gets on GD is mostly just a signal that they’ll spew it at anyone with a camera at all. I can understand Asmongold hate. Bellular hate is just…seriously people need to chill tf out, lol.

1 Like

Have you tried using the skip button? Also you overestimate how much youtubers actually make nowadays

Hey I know I’m probably missing something, but what is GD that everyone keeps talking about?

Why did the OP get flagged? the video is on point and nails pretty much every major flaw the game has right now.

2 Likes

GD hatred for streamers and youtubers.

1 Like

Lol a post with 130+ upvotes flagged

Wtf blizz

1 Like

asmon had a similar video long ago i think for BfA shortly after it launched i dont remember. not a huge fan of him or fan in general but yea real talk. people still will hate on them though and those threads often get flagged.

blizz will never change though only thing that will change is the community

1 Like

That kinda got my goat up I won’t lie. I’m not a huge streamer follower but I bit the bullet today and figured I check out what this “Belluar” dude was all about and spent the first 5 minutes listening to him try and sell me a headphone amp, I mean really?

I didn’t make it through the video because of this sadly.