Being bullied by Large group

Good thing i can take what you say in stride rather then have a mental breakdown about it.

This is what I meant.

YOU DONE IT NOW :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man they are so serious, i better watch out!

Although, Iā€™m pretty surprised this thread didnā€™t blow up to 200+ replies while I was having lunch.

Isnā€™t the whole ā€œIā€™m just jokingā€ thing is what people with mal-intent always say?.. Or that ā€œItā€™s a social experimentā€ thing?..

If they are genuinely joking, they wouldnā€™t have a serious opinion or take a side on something they claimed to be ā€œjokingā€ to begin with.

2 Likes

I think this person is just trying to exit. Leave it be.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that falls under trollingā€¦

Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

Also, not sure why you really like defending the people OP has described in their OPā€¦

But i guess you do you i suppose.

Am i not allowed to be curious of their deleted comment?..

Thatā€™s ok. Youā€™re allowed to be a broken human being. Weā€™ve all been there.
Only some of us grow up to be adults.

3 Likes

Theyve said they decided not to post it and you areā€¦ ironically, harassing them about it.

1 Like

I find it a little hard to believe that a ā€œlarge groupā€ of players would spend all their time server hopping and searching towns, just to find the OP to harass or bully. That would take a lot of effort and time on the part of many people to just chase after one player.

Thats like 99% of my posts damn

Oh yes you are so much better then me, my lord. Taking online interactions seriously and saying iā€™m broken.

I have seen the error of my ways oh high and mighty.

Replying and asking, isnā€™t harassment. Itā€™s their decision to answer if they want to or not. Iā€™m not forcing them to do anything.

Have that comment not shown up at all, i wouldnā€™t even be curious whatā€™s the rest she has said.

Iā€™ve never seen it in WoW but I have seen it in other games. You get a bunch of like-minded people together that share the same personality traits and BAM you have a group of people willing to do something this cruel.

4 Likes

you could report them, however, blizzard isnā€™t going to permanently ban them so the easiest solution is just to turn off friendly name tags - a more permanent solution is to transfer to another server.

Oh wow, arenā€™t we a little bit upset about some words on a screen?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

You were the one writing paragraphs, not me. And you right, im gonna go start a thread and cry about how mean you were!

ā€œYour writing skills is better then mine!!ā€ā€¦ What kind of insult is that? Thatā€™s more like a compliment. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A commpl-insult.

2 Likes

I mean you guys are the ones taking this interaction seriously.

It seems my posts have ruffled some jimmies as it were.