Being a Sylvanas Loyalist Should Have a Reward

The guy who wrote Garrosh in Stonetalon Alex Afrasiabi(who was wrote everything for the revamped Zones) wrote Sylvanas in all cases except Edge of the Night where David Kosak wrote her.

David Kosak wrote Garrosh in Twilight Highlands(due to writing for the new Cataclysm Zones while Afrasiabi wrote for the revamped Zones). He also wrote the Sylvanas becomes Warchief cutscene.

After Kosak left for the Hearthstone team Afrasiabi who took over it seems went to work on removing Sylvanas from Warchief position and the Horde entirely!

1 Like

They’re lucky enough that they didn’t make Sylvanas loyalists have their characters deleted or caged in Orgrimmar. Now that I would have seen as a reward fit for them.

1 Like

you know what’s going to be funny?

The option to side with Sylvanas will be unavailable

and Few people who took the sylvanas loyalist route gets a legendary level mount that goes 500% movement speed and isnt account bound.

Oh boy the tears and salt will be excellent

Making the horde into a bunch of weak willed wussies is ruining warcraft, the Alliance and the Horde should be at war at all times.

1 Like

Exactly

We are in “The World of Warcraft”

Not

World of Peacecraft

1 Like

It’s actually interesting you bring this up, I remember when you first chose to be a loyalist, there was an acknowledgement text reading you wouldn’t get the saurfang cloak toy, but you would in fact get a DIFFERENT reward, which I completely forgot about :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

WHERE IS MY REWARD BLIZZ!?

1 Like

You got fooled and you want a reward.

:joy:

2 Likes

" Accessory to Murder "

1 Like

Yes! I want to see the two factions at each others throats killing each others citizens burning their cities and eating their babies

1 Like

If you were a real Sylvanas supporter you’d show it with your mog.

As for the title we deserve?
I recommend Sylly Sycophant.

1 Like

Title?

• Mortis The Sociopath

• Mortis The War Criminal

• Mortis The Narcissist

• Fan Boi Mortis

• Blind Follower Mortis

• Mortis The Sheep

• Mortis Sans Integrity

• Mortis The Loser

• Yes Man Mortis

• The Sycophantic Mortis

• Child Killer Mortis

• Mortis The Coward

I’m sure there are more.

You’re welcome. Happy to help. :blush:

2 Likes

That just means there is nothing to give a title to. Thus there is no point to a title for nothing.

Serving dark lady is a reward itself.

Better to die for sylvanas, than live for yourself

2 Likes

the sylvanus loyalists should get a big piece of charcoal or a lot of boar poop

is what they deserved by being awful traitors.

3 Likes

As I said, I sided with zappyboi.

#ReadingIsHard lol

How about an in game body pillow toy that is only usable in Goldshire on Moonguard.

Title: PLOT- armored up
Title: Beloved of the devs
Title: Storywrecker
Title: Lorebane
Achievement: Because reasons
Achievement: Civilians taste best
Achievement: Warrior schmorrior
Achievement: Because I’m me

Uh, I just want to point out that any of our characters, by the time we get out of the starting zone, have usually gone well beyond ‘accessory’ to murder.

Mmm. I like these. Definitely put them on my character if the loyalists get them.

The Mindless Sheep sounds like a more fitting title for Loyalists.

1 Like

You did.

Nathanos said “my love”

They are now an uwu cute couple