Being a Sylvanas Loyalist Should Have a Reward

Before you ask: I am not.

But don’t you think it’s weird that the revolutionaries get a toy while the loyalists get a whole bunch of nothing?

I feel like the Loyalists should get a Title. Like “Death’s Servant”.

19 Likes

Because the horde is nothing, so why would she give anything to anyone?

17 Likes

Kind of. I despise Sylvanas IC, and would never side with her (even on an alt)… but I do agree some sort of minor reward should have been a thing. “Death’s Servant” feels like a fitting title.

1 Like

Or “Lich Queen’s Lackey.”

18 Likes

I feel like Death’s Servant is good because Sylvanas kept saying that everybody would “serve death” through the whole expansion.

5 Likes

one of my chars was not a loyalist (for merely comparing stories ofc) and i never got anything?

They weren’t led away in chains like the other lackeys you see in Org. That should be reward enough.

2 Likes

Loyalty to the true Warchief is its own reward.

15 Likes

More like “last warchief” since the position has just been extinguished within the organization lol

1 Like

So a group of pretenders? That is OK, they too will serve death in the end.

8 Likes

“Dark Ranger”

5 Likes

Yes you did. You got a toy.

1 Like

The reward is that their character isn’t permanently deleted for following such a terrible warchief.

8 Likes

geez completely missed that lol thanks

While I agree with the sentiment, a more accurate statement would be:

“Not stepping in line with the Alliance puppets is its own reward.”

13 Likes

A title that says “the Nothing” would be cool.

4 Likes

“Resident Shoe Polisher.”

2 Likes

Nope. I was with the Zappiest of bois all the way through the whole thing.

Loyalist here. I’d love to see something to designate that we stuck with our Queen and Warchief. Be it a title, minor transmog item, piece of jewelry that displays alliegence, or what have you. Hell, recognition from her in conversation whem she shows up again would be good enough.

2 Likes

wasn’t there a set transmog called “loyalists armor” or something similar datamined on the ptr? did we find out what that was from or is that still up in the air?