Being a Sylvanas Loyalist Should Have a Reward

War profiteer? No, she may have instigated the war, but there was always going to be a war, eventually. If it wasn’t her, it would have been Greymane. Or Jaina.

Her only mistake in the whole Teldrassil thing was not finishing Malfurion herself, and instead trusting Saurfang to do it. At Lordaeron, she had the battle won, until Jaina showed up with her flying boat. Even then, without Jaina to teleport the Alliance leaders away, she would have killed off the alliance leadership in one fell swoop when her contingency plan was put in place.

2 Likes

Really, the only title loyalists should get and deserve is ‘Groom of the Stool’.

I hereby dub thee Mortis, Groom of the Stool

3 Likes

I’m not a loyalist though. I stood with the zappiest of bois.

1 Like

So you do have one! I knew it!

It’s all plot devices balancing everything:

Sylvanas almost won because the Alliance were written to be dumb stupid fools who had no sense of thinking about tactics when invading someone’s territory.

That was balanced by Jaina randomly showing up because “HEY COOL CINEMATIC SHINNNY MOMENT”.

2 Likes

I want to say it’s one of those things that was going to be fleshed out more, but with the negative reception BfA received they’re probably bailing on it to rush to 9.0

Same for N’zoth’s gift, which I thought would pan out to be something cool, maybe an event where people with the gift would infiltrate cities and cause chaos, but no, it just prevents head transmogs while in use

No title for you then!

They already get enough. Special buses to go to school, priority in hiring decisions, even their own Olympics.

1 Like

Isn’t her surviving BfA enough of a reward? :smiley:

If that’s not enough I think the title Sycophant would be appropriate. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But we already run around killing X amount of the enemy because someone told us to. So it wouldn’t be fair for the Loyalist to get the title because of Sylvanas.

Sycophants are the Draenei Mounts. Not appropriate lol

1 Like

All Horde should get the Useful Idiot title instead of Veteran of the Fourth War.

3 Likes

And the Alliance title would be Useless Idiot?

Loyalists of an exposed traitor would not get a title they want hanging over their head.

1 Like

Saurfang and those that followed him were the traitors.

4 Likes

So a massive sign that says “KICK ME!!” lol

1 Like

Tyrant
Tree Burner
Elf Killer
Although I feel if the third was the option, a lot more players would of sided with Sylvanas.

You get the ranger toy to look like a a dead blood elf ranger.

Spineless Chicken sounds better

2 Likes

I feel Blizzard should’ve immediately applied the reward to those who made their first choice, so they couldn’t just hop on a second account and do it again.

Maybe for Saurfang loyalists they could get, “Horde’s Honor”.

Sylvanas Loyalists could get something like, “Hope’s End”.

2 Likes