Behavior warning for boosting

Nah, boosties get the belt.

nah screw the belt. Boosties get the chair.

You can be reported for spamming frequently from what I understand. Maybe less often?

Did you start arguing with someone in Tradechat and use some colorful language?

I don’t either
I don’t even see the ads anymore

I see in tradechat people looking for the service. I think most stay in their lane in the new channel.

That’s good to know
I use badboy which filters them out.

Why not just /leave 5 ?

Your opinion on boosting is irrelevant. Doing it in the proper channels is completely within tos

2 Likes

Open topic, thus relevant enough.

You can dislike boosting but you can’t report people advertising it in the trade services channel

2 Likes

It is completely within the ToS but these are opinion forums, as Leo said. I firmly believe anyone boosting should have their accounts banned and the person that got boosted should catch a suspension, even if Blizzard doesnt agree with me.

I can if they’re breaking the tos.
I mean, why else would you specifically get a warning, if not for that?

Like Falsely reporting would ?

I’m not doing the actual reporting, just pointing out that yes, you can report people in the services channel if they’re breaking the tos.

Which simply advertising a boosting service does not. If you don’t like boosting advertisement, I suggest /leave 5.

1 Like

I did, I left it because the only reason to care about any trade-related channel is for pure memeposting.

Depends on how often you advertise, once an hour, maybe twice an hour, maybe even once every 10-15 minutes is fine
 but I do see the occasional person just spam a lengthy guild ad (whole paragraphs) or boosting service not even every 5 minutes
 just back to back spam.

1 Like

Sure, post your opinion by all means. But this thread is about specifically people falsely reporting boost advertising even when it is within tos. Not about whether boosting is good or bad. If boosting was against TOS I wouldn’t do it

I could but I guess it’s been out of sight out of mind I’ve been using badboy for years.

1 Like