Beginning of the end

Not necessarily, I write my characters stories

1 Like

We all want our one niche interest in this game to come out on top. The problem arises when those desires are pitted against one another in an inevitable, one side wins, one side loses scenario.

No one enjoys losing. I do empathize with NE’s atm.

2 Likes

Edit.
Okay. You write character stories. What is to be done by the acting out “race” and not personality?

I dont understand your question

You’re.
Still.
Subbed.

Nah he unsubbed like a few hours ago, he says it on every post

My final prediction.

This was all one elaborate plot between Sylvanas, Nathanos, Saurfang, and Anduin to defeat the Jailer.

Trust me. It was all there in the text, but they were speaking in code in case the Jailer was listening. Saurfang’s death was planned so he could help Sylvanas in the Maw. Only his spirit form would be useful instead of his mortal body.

It was planned for Anduin to be used by the Jailer. All that talk between Sylvanas and Anduin? Just a wink wink style chat so the Jailer doesn’t suspect anything. However, Nathanos dying was not a part of the plan and the Jailer has his soul.

Afterward, we’ll have to team up to all take down the Jailer with their help.

Edit: Forgot one point. All the Night Elf souls become an army to help us because for some reason Elune agreed to the deal.

2 Likes

Even if that’s the case, he’s been subbed since his tree burned. He’s a living example of his argument being wrong.

No ik, I was just pointing out that he is totally unsubbed guys, I totally unsubbed, I say it every post

1 Like

It feels like the horde lacks those familial relationship stories in general, unless you want to count Thrall + Garrosh for some reason. I know Thrall’s slated to meet his mother in an upcoming story campaign week but it doesn’t seem like it’s getting much focus. Shame I didn’t take to Talanji.

2 Likes

No, i’ve been subbed for a year, since the end of bfa. And that has come to an end.

Let’s see how long this forum will allow me to stay. I hope until tommorow.

But don’t worry Treng. You won’t be seeing me for a while after this.

“There must always be, a Lich King” and “Every soul has it’s place”

Slyvanas will shoot Bolvar, allowing the Jailer to acquire the Sigil from the Arbiter. The Jailer will transform into a new model, similar to the concept art model. He will say every soul has it’s place and banish a defeated Slyvanas to Torghast, chaining her up like he was in the cinematic.

She will forever be the jailer of the damned (until 9.3) while Zovaal escapes the Maw…

Or Anduin will kill her with his mourne blade, trap her soul in THAT sword and we’ll have Garrosh 3.0 in 10.0. :slight_smile:

For me it was different, I took to Talanji pretty quick. She’s easily one of my top 5 horde characters atm. I know what you mean though, it’s sad to see the horde loose everything that made them…well the horde during WC 3. :wolf:

3 Likes

I empathize with NE fans to. Never claimed otherwise, I just…find the unreasonable ones to be distasteful is all. :wolf:

No, that is just the perceptions others have on Night Elf fans. Night Elf fans want Night Elves to dominate their OWN territory. We are tired of our zones being turned into War Zones. We are tired of being the red-shirts of the Alliance. Need Alliance soldiers to be killed by the Horde in the KT war campaign? Night Elves, even though they have zero presence anywhere else. Need an Alliance offensive for Horde players to thwart in Battle of Lordaeron? Night Elves. Need some gorey artwork for Hearthstone or the old TCG? How about an orc holding up a severed Nelf head? Or a bloodied Night Elf on the forest floor? Need to provide motivation for the Alliance in a faction conflict storyline? How about the Horde invades Ashenvale? How about we deforest Stonetalon? How about we wipe out Silverwing outpost? How about we set the Zone on fire? How about we burn down their capital? How about leave their zones in this state for more than a decade?

How should we describe the initial, covert Horde invasion for the Novella? How about we have rogues AMBUSH Night Elves, in their own forest, at NIGHT?

We should add Hyjal as a zone in Cataclysm. What should the conflict be. Oh, I know, lets SET IT ON FIRE! Because Ragnaros was such a Night Elf centric villain, right?

Notice how, before Cataclysm, there wasn’t this stigma on Nelf fans. Back when Nelf Zones weren’t forever burning. When faction conflict wasn’t the constant thing throughout all of Northern Kalimdor. When questing in those areas was more about battling the remnants of the Burning Legion, preserving the wilds, purifying corruption, bringing peace to the spirits of disturbed burial grounds, thwarting the Naga, and honoring Elune and the Wild Gods. Notice how Night Elf fans became vocal only when the faction conflict dominated every single bit of our gaming experience. When our zones became ground zero of the faction war. When our esteemed leaders became accessories to Varian Wrynn, the Main character of the Alliance story.

Easy for you to say that we have unrealistic expectations when Genn had his win against Sylvanas. Went toe to toe with her, foiled her plans, completely denying her the immortality she sought after. Easy for you to say, you at least have ONE win.

6 Likes

I do have the admire the way that you’ve been able to lay out these points as of late. Very well put, I must say.

That’s fair and I deserved that. :wolf:

I’m not sure that you “deserved” anything per se, but I did want to say earlier - you mentioned that you feel like you’ve been wronged for ten years running? So do I, Cataclysm is where our issues started as well.

I don’t want to throw this point out as a comparison, because ultimately I think that the comparisons wind up being pointless distractions, but I do feel like our issues get unfairly limited paradoxically because they are frequent and escalating in nature. Bad content is regarded as good content because it is content, and people couch their replies in the idea that the latest abuse was the only abuse, when we have a very long string of abuses that just keeps getting added to.

3 Likes

The big question is, are they going to end her story in this patch or save it for later? If they do end it now, that may point to SL being a two-patch expansion.

This part confused me, because it implies Aki is wrong and Genn didn’t screw up Sylvanas plan in legion. Other than that, I was agreeing with her post.