Beginning of the end

Basically, and god I HOPE she bites it

3 Likes

I mean, NE fans complained Nat didn’t die during the Darkshore event, so tyrande kills him off in the SL pre patch event, and than the complaint was Nat didn’t die hard enough. Some y’all will never be pleased and I’m fine with that. Just stop being over dramatic.

3 Likes

No, we’re not happy with a “Well you get to kill Nathanos, but actually it’s part of his plan and it’s actually to his advantage, and he’ll reappear later”. I think that’s understandable given how hard the Night Elves were defeated in every encounter? We didn’t get to use it to our advantage, we didn’t get literally anything out of it.

I think that should be understandable?

1 Like

So do I bud, so do I. It will be at least one thing we can put to rest for good. :wolf:

Funnily though it wasn’t… Sylvanas didn’t even know he died

3 Likes

I mean, the horde got crapped on for the entirety of BfA and got told every moment they just can’t help being evil and committing genocides. Like stop, y’all ain’t unique when it comes to getting crapped on by blizzard.

My fav race has been ignored for the last 10 yrs. I wish the worgen got a 1/4 of the attention night elves get every single expansion

3 Likes

Praise be sister, it took til legion to see a gnome in a cinematic

1 Like

You want negative things to happen to the Worgen, why?

Also I don’t see how the Horde got crapped on. They started a war, commited a genocide, drove the Night Elves away from Kalimdor, gained Ashenvale and achieved peace later. And the only character they lost for it was Saurfang who was portrayed as a hero and got his honorable death in 4 cgi cinematics.

Hello! Have a good rest from the forum?

Just think, I confused the translate language, from English into Russian, and not vice versa. And no need to swear.

The way I see it is that it was getting crapped on for those who don’t RP as evil Horde. If I still had any Horde characters, I certainly wouldn’t want to experience BfA from their perspective. If I had the capability to go “Evil is fun! FOR THE HORDE!” then sure, I could enjoy it. But I can’t, and I’d say most don’t.

So from an Alliance perspective it didn’t feel good even when we ‘won’, but it was equally distasteful to nonpartisan non-evil Horde players.

6 Likes

Lol was just memeing on you, I heard pple find it annoying when a non Russian person days that. So all in good fun

However, I do hope Sylvanas kicks the bucket tho

Er, more than just Saurfang. Sylvanas and Nathanos being the obvious two, and then Gallywix jumped ship too. And for the short time he was on-screen, Rastakhan. Zelling showed promise because he was a much-needed breath of fresh air and a twist on being raised, but then he was offed as well.

Even if you don’t want to count Rastakhan and Zelling for being too visibly new in WoW, BFA burned through three characters the horde could call its own. And I know you keep insisting Sylvanas is going to return to the horde, but currently there’s no story seed that seems to make that feasible.

1 Like

They aren’t though. Night elf fans aren’t a monolith.

1 Like

Blizz wouldn’t even let Sylvanas lose, let alone die. Even if she died, she could just find a way to resurrect herself, but that would be a minor setback so it could never happen.

I’m not seeing how those 2 are lost when Sylvanas is the face of wow now, getting glorified for commiting genocide against the Night Elves and returning to the Horde / as a neutral hero as if nothing happened.
Nathanos is with her too obviously.

except the one that makes everyone forgive her (even Tyrande after she got beaten) and sets up her justification… We’ll see it anyway in a few hours unless she just flies away again and they save the justification for later.

Indeed, personally I enjoy the development. Writes you into a position of revenge and being out for blood. My nelf characters for example, have really evolved after BfA as characters, compared to before.

Thing is though, Rakastan isn’t even new in the technical sense. Dudes been around in the lore for a long time, BfA was just the first time that the horde got to interact with him and while playing my Blood Elf hunter, I can see why people fell in love with him pretty quickly. :wolf:

5 Likes

And then drops that revenge out of nowhere and somehow seeking justice against those that commited those heinous crimes against you is wrong.

He was one sexy man

1 Like

You realize that the only way to satisfy your bloodlust is to kill the Horde? On the screen. Kill hard.