Because a +4 is super serious business

Did it? Keystones were generally regarded as much easier in Legion. You also had legendaries and artifacts. I played with someone that was doing 22-23s in legion and was struggling with 15s in season 4. There’s always going to be inflation.

Lmao. Thats live. I would say thats classic but itll be too confusing because of wow classic

I agree with you, on the keys that most go up to (which I imagine to be 15-16) execution is way more important than talent choice (with the exception of like picks like Ring for sanguine which are just a nice thing to or like word of glory for bursting).

1 Like

Sometimes you lose track of poisons :x I usually notice when my mutilate is doing nothing at all, but I’ll always try to remember to refresh poisons at the start of a dungeon

Petty to the max. Impressive.

You know achievements are account wide, right?

It’s really simple. Link relevant achievements to get priority attention. It’s not a requirement to have mythic achieves to get in.

WeakAuras buddy! You could make some big annoying one that takes up like 25% of your screen or one that makes a noise until you reapply poisons.

1 Like

aahahah holy… that made me laugh so bad

what? every pug expects their 2-15 to be like MDI.

2 Likes

I still think that is pretty funny.

Maybe you would have saved time if you didn’t kick him. What do you gain from being petty and kicking him? Goes both way.

1 Like

Back in Wrath, such was not uncommon for attitudes. Quite a few players don’t want to take people that need anything, they want to take those that don’t so they can breeze through it.

still happens even today.

465 for heroic… for the first 9 bosses and they drop 460.

pugs are always a mess.

You forget that azerith/neck/cloak boost your ilvl still a lot.

does he have two geared hunters or you’re just invited literally same guy without noticing? Funny both ways

This is too much drama for a +20, let alone a +4.

Y’all need to chill.

I don’t agree with what he did but that quote is pretty good. You and your party got dunked on

1 Like

Holy macaroni. That huntard has a lot of spite.

Considering how he behaved after being kicked I’m going to go ahead and say that he kind of proved that the kick was justified. Somehow I don’t find it extremely hard to believe that someone who would join a group just to sabotage it would have been a jerk earlier.

1 Like

I’d have reported him as thats quite obvious malicious behavior, granted after actiblizzards big sacking there probably arnt enough GMs for it to get dealt with till …december, but it would have made me feel smug about it all the same.

Yooo that plot twist. I wouldnt even be mad if I was you. Thats hilarious, forget the +4 lol.