Because a +4 is super serious business

As someone who plays an assassination rogue. Sometimes it takes a second for me to realize I didn’t put on my poisons, kinda like how on my warlock sometimes i forget healthstones despawn after a time logging out on my warlock. Happens man.

I was more talking about Rogues who don’t have poisons on well into the dungeon lol. I get not having them on the moment you zone in…in fact :thinking: I think your poisons are wiped when you zone in aren’t they? After a few trash packs you should realize it though.

My wife invited me to her Freehold run a few months ago and added a second hunter. A few minutes into the dungeon, this other hunter started getting on me about my talent choices and needing to think for myself. The odd thing about it was he out geared me by 15-20 item levels at the time, and I was neck and neck with him every single pull. On boss fights I was ahead for top deeps. Moral of the story? People suck.

He sounds like the “I don’t care what the best talents are I play what I think is good/fun” type, which is fine, I do that too sometimes but you shouldn’t give other players guff over it.

1 Like

He told me, “I bet you used icy veins. Scrub. What happened to all the good hunters?” And a few other choice words I can’t use here.

Hahaha. It is what it is. I just bring it up because people go out of their way to be jerks and it sucks, but in the grand scheme of things, they don’t matter in the least. Just this weekend we had some jokers pulling N’zoth and whiping the raid as we were trying to fill up. I doubt I’ll ever see them again.

I have enough weakauras. Sometimes you forget. At this point poisons should just be a permanent buff and not something you need to click every hour.

There was a time when you put the mythic key in it would wipe your poisons

Lol I bet he thought that when he kicked him the first time.

1 Like

The odds of someone being that vindictive are pretty low. Someone like that tends to get caught by other things sooner or later.

You are very wrong good sir.
IO shows last season’s score; easier to get into a group at the start of a patch/expansion if they see you’ve conquered challenging content before.

2 Likes

How was kicking him petty.

Because he didn’t like another player trying to help him, we can’t know how it went but clearly it’s rarely purely the point of view of the guy posting on the forums.

1 Like

It was also stated he was being problematic well before this point.

You don’t know if he was being polite or not. You don’t even know if he was right or not. Someone in a +4? There’s a 50/50 shot the guy giving “advice” had zero idea what he was on about.

Regardless, the lad got lobbed, well before the dungeon even started. If it was mid run, aye could be petty. Before it begins though? That’s just deciding you don’t want to run with a bloke. Nothing wrong with that.

I hate some people. when this season came out the average ilvl of people was 435 and doing +10s was EASY at this ilvl at the beginning of the season

Well clearly we disagree.

Same thing for op.

Or he could have been the bigger man and let it slide, but he was petty. Time is not relevant here.

Affixes will still be pretty much the same though

Sure it is.

What?

I’ve lobbed lads on the rare occasion I pug for simply giving the impression of being someone I don’t like. That’s petty.

Lobbing someone for being problematic? That’s not petty. If anything that’s avoiding future problems mid-run.

I’d have waiting until we’re halfway through, then sent him packing and done a different key.

Yep it is.

Trying to help someone is not problematic, but I guess in this era it is because people feel attacked. Which is why I have stopped trying to help people.

I love how you’re still focusing on that when there was other crap mentioned.

I imagine by this point that might be to the benefit of those who garnered your attention.

:man_shrugging:
Reap what you sow.

Sure thing. I don’t care anymore xd No matter 99.9% of the time I’m not pugging anymore.