Be thankful that $15 gets you hundreds of hours of entertainment

Crawwwwlliinnnng in my skiiiiiin.

1 Like

They had to install the KPS around the server building. That’s the patented Kangaroo Prevention System. Hence the price increase. It isn’t cheap.

gw2 free to play endless amounts of content
black desert online 5$ endless amounts of content
elder scrolls online 10$ obscene amounts of content

2 Likes

you know you have to buy game too right ?

hundreds of hours of disappointment

6 Likes

Wrong. FF 14 offers a lot of entertainment as do some other games. Its all dependent on what entertains you.

1 Like

I just bought two one-year subs for RuneScape for less than $200, for thousands of hours of content.

1 Like

Oh you caught the sarcasm then. Good.

1 Like

TBF nowadays I buy most AAA single player games several years down the line once they go on 50% sales or more on Steam.

1 Like

OMG I about spit out my adult beverage

1 Like

Unfortunately that system, impressive as it is, won’t offer the servers much protection from koalas. They’re sneaky little furballs that’ll not only have your eye out if you get in their way, but reportedly have a ravenous appetite for Ethernet cables, which they also steal so they can lash themselves to tree branches to stop falling onto the heads of passing tourists (the legendary “drop bear” phenomenon).

2 Likes

5/10 troll. You got bites.

I got video games and system from 40 years ago. I still play an enjoy. They only cost me once. Shadowlands now I feel like it really not for me right now. So taking break.

I’m letting my sub expire…until then …will lvl renowned up as high as I can and then stop…may come back…

The billion dollar company isn’t going to love you back.

1 Like

What about the price of the expansion itself?

Funny, because that’s how much money i spent for Far Cry 5 on a sale and got 200 hours out of it, and also how much GTA SA costs now a days.

2 Likes

FFXIV is out there among others

The title OP choose is false too because it’s like if you paid 15 dollars and got a ton of food, but it wasn’t very good, then who cares how much you got.

3 Likes

really now? because there are a bunch of games i spent less than wow overall and given me way more entertainment lol

1 Like