Be thankful that $15 gets you hundreds of hours of entertainment

The mission table is not a grind. It’s something that takes 2 minutes to do over the phone. But yes, Shadowlands has been pretty grindy all in all imo.

Watching my companions xp increase by tiny amounts every day for each mission accomplished is grindy.

2 Likes

Best game in history tbh.

It’s a 2 minute per day grind. And it’s perfectly optional, if looking at companion XP bar progress too straining on your eyes.

1 Like

Of course it’s optional but it’s also one of only a few things the most casual gamer gets to do. Why is ‘it’s optional’ always given as an excuse for poor content. It also rewards mounts which, in a game where there is gear reset every several month, is one of the things that people realise lasts and will never leave their account after obtaining it.

It’s the most casual thing possible. A few clicks a day on your phone for gold, anima, mats, and cosmetic rewards. It can’t get any less grindy than that. Would it also be a grind if they sent you free items in the mail every time you logged in, because you have to run to a mailbox and grab it?

2 Likes

Xbox Game pass is cheaper, $10 per month.
It comes with a 100 game library that changes every month, so much more content then WoW.
The games are designed with fun in mind rather than endless grinds/content drip-feeding to encourage addiction so you stay subscribed.

3 Likes

Good one, you bait me into saying its a grind and then focus on that. It’s a mini game, check my original post I said it was a mini game. It’s still crap content even if it’s trivial. It still takes lots of anima which needs to grinded out.

Ty for this hilarious post op i hadnt had a good laugh in a while.

2 Likes

Another thread where you are making up stuff.

3 Likes

The word “entertainment” implies enjoyment. The Maw and Torghast doesn’t seem fit that description for people.

3 Likes

best way to look at it is this: i can go to a move every month for 20 dollars a month or i can pay 15 bucks to play 3 hours a day. yeah, its a good deal.

uh, no. There’s not enough hours in the day to fit in hundreds of wow, work, and sleep hours in one month.

1 Like

Here in Australia, all methods of subscribing went up by about 30% (probably in an attempt to get rid of enough Australian players to justify shutting down the servers they’ve already starved of processing power to the point that reset day is now known as 5-second-lag day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOLOLOL

$60 for an expansion
another $60 in subscription fees (at minimum) to see all the content for said expansion.

Where you getting $15 from?

Comparatively I spent $60 on AC:Valhalla, which while not the best AC game, I played for almost 200 hours. Math is not your friend.

3 Likes

I got a subscription to PlayStation Now for $45.00 a year which is $3.50 a month to play a lot of games . so stick that wear the sun don’t shine.

Your math skills need to be improved.

1 Like

That was deep man.

LOL why do people always say “the cash shop”
It’s literally mounts and pets, and other OPTIONAL cosmetics. You are only correct about the expansion cost and sub price.

3 Likes

White knights are reaching for the bottom of the barrel at this point I see.

1 Like