Be kind to one another. I'm done

Stop feeding this moron’s ego, anyone making heartfelt posts about their dying breadwinner Mom and how the mean forums drove them to quit WoW is only doing it to guilt-trip for attention.

@OP, don’t forget to send out your gold before you go.

1 Like

Sounds rough OP, if it’s making you have a breakdown on forums then it must be having a pretty decent toll on you

Hope it all turns around quickly

3 Likes

(gives Evix a gentle hug of support and wishes them well)

:cookie:

2 Likes

Dude, you’re a really unhealthy troll. Go outside, for a walk, take something to relax, and stay away from the forums or game for a long time.

Honey, I’m so sorry. But, you must realize that a FORUM is not a place of comfort or support.

I know you think it’s only you, but believe me, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SAD STORY. I’m sorry I capped that, but wanted to make sure you read it.

I feel your pain. I PLAY WoW to escape too, but rarely even mention anything personal on these boards.

You’ve gotten a lot of attention, you’re crying out for help. But honey, to grow you need to find your own resources that are actually helpful. Do it. Do it for a healthier you.
Us humans go through very awful times: horrible, unbearable, and painful.
IT’S WHAT CHOSE TO DO WITH EACH ADVERSITY. And sure there’s crying and hopelessness in there. But no one will fix this for you.

This isn’t a contest, but I’m guessing that pretty much 2/3 rds of the people on this forum have or are currently going through their own hell.

2 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/images/00d311dff6f2c0a5c9e31c0996ae01ca/tenor.gif

Oh sorry I thought you said “troll”. Darn. This is a lot less funny now.

Stop feeding this moron’s ego

sounds like youre familiar with that sort of thing

anyone making heartfelt posts about their dying breadwinner Mom and how the mean forums drove them to quit WoW is only doing it to guilt-trip for attention.
@OP, don’t forget to send out your gold before you go.

Mind your own business, pal.

oh look…its coming back for more LMAO

Posting on the public forum makes it a public matter, guy.

ooo oo…its typing again

Right here in the public arena so I can tell some whiner looking for someone like you to pitywank him off in his thread to sod off.

Like I said, son…you seem to have some personal experience with this…

Stop feeding this moron’s ego

So clever my guy, I’m sure you’re a kind-hearted soul who just doesn’t have the experience of people lying on the internet to get sympathy points.

an irony here is he’s proven right by YOUR idiotic posts, lmao.
Go play outside for a while, son…your presence isnt required here.

Why would you bring this thread back to the top?

1 Like

Whats “preheat”?

Yeah I was gifted time and game but I don’t know… I had a lot of fun in the past in 2006-2009 but something happened that changed the community forever. Not sure what it is… I like wow but I just stick for quests story and some solo activity. My main thing is Runescape really, give it a shot. People pretty nice in general. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Am I missing more to this story

lmao you going to try and pre-emptively answer me and edit your post again clown, only person with a room temp IQ around here is you.

De-evolution did it.
They call this time we’re trapped in ‘progress’…its anything but.