Be kind to one another. I'm done

Hope Frozenshot does okay too.

1 Like

Take a step back and breath. Apply for retail or fast food, it isn’t the best work around, but it’s a start. See if you can work something out with your mother after you’ve got the job, pay some of the bills, maybe rent, if that doesn’t work out see if you can find a program to help with housing.

1 Like

Frozen, you said you live in Boston. Here’s someone who I hope can help:

Suicide Prevention Resource Center
(515) 281-0928

Call them, I think they are near you. Don’t do anything that you can’t take back.

3 Likes

If you really feel like this i really suggest you to quit and look for a psycologist for your sanity’s sake, wow forums arent very therapeutic if you just wanted to vent, i aint trying to posture or anything just saying it as i see it.

Yeah ill assume you’re serious as well.

Well most people fail what theyre supposed to be if thats some comfort, i aint going to tell you things will get better because they just dont, it takes work and everyone dies someday so nothing you do really matters, the thing is that you can then decide whatever you want to do with the time you have between whatever remains of your life, so look for a goal and go for it.

i cant give more precise advice since… well i dont know you or your situation.

Agreed. College is not for everyone. And nothing says you can’t try again later.

3 Likes

Indeed. No patent wants to outlive their kid. That’s a horrible thing to happen. There’s always someone who cares.

So, tell her you’re sorry and you’ll try to do better. 30 days is a long enough time to find some sort of job, even if it’s just a stepping stone. Bag groceries or whatever you can find. You’re still young.

My brother dropped out of college, but still ended up with a decent career. I got a degree that I never used. College isn’t as important as people think. The important thing is to set new goals when you find a roadblock. You’re no dummy. You can get through this.

2 Likes

Not everywhere. Depends on the person and the place they live. I’ve seen people regularly say they’ve sat on their heels while applying for months.

Do you know how to stop a Troll? By ignoring him/her. Answering/replying to them gives them the go ahead to just post more. Quit validating him by answering his posts.

As for Frozenshot… There’s always a reason to live. Fail your Mom? You’d be failing her by committing suicide. Mom’s get disappointed but ultimately they just want their child to succeed. They never ever want them to hurt themselves.
Nothing worse than to outlive your child.

Don’t go that route. Seek someone to talk to. Don’t leave your Mom to pick up the pieces. It hurts more than you’ll ever. Your pain is over, but theirs will never be.

Hugzzz I’ll pray for you.

3 weeks try more like 3 hours or 3 days before the next I quit thread under Preheat

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s pretty hard, but many small businesses really need help they can’t find. My sis-in-law (in CA) had to close her business mostly because she couldn’t get her workers to come in (there were pandemic complications).

You do have to be pretty proactive though, and not just fill out applications. You have to approach people, talk to folks and ask if they know anyone looking to hire. You have to treat the job search like an actual job and really work it.

That might be more than Frozen can handle right now, but they can at least try whatever they feel up to doing, rather than just shoot themselves. Maybe start with some volunteer work just to get some contacts. You never know.

Hey Op, I believe you, we all reach our breaking point and need time to recollect the pieces. I hope you find something that brings you peace and sorry to hear you’ve lost family, this pandemic has been incredibly rough.

/hug.

1 Like

I thought I had successfully wiped that name and history from my mind. But here it is again. Damn.

2 Likes

Go get a job flipping burgers if you have to until something better comes along.

If you show your mom you are making an effort she will probably let you stay . Just give her a little money each time you get paid to help out. Honestly the only way you can get fired from a job like that is if you really mess up and do something like stealing.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :grin:

Need more rage :rage:

Between you and me both today ,we’ve put Lunny and Ralph both in poor Nillah’s head

ROFLMAO never underestimate what we can accomplish around here. :grin:

1 Like

You ought to see me in guild discord .

Got one guildie I drive nuts by saying mahna mahna or baby shark .

She’s all like no please no .Around Blizzcon I linked her Baby Murloc in Discord .

:smiling_imp:

I have to wonder if this guy is actually Ralph. Has anyone cross checked to make sure? I forget when he left so I’m not sure if they ever overlapped.