Battle.net forum format

ROFL and the anti-btag people think we care enough to “track you.” I have no idea why you guys are so stuck on yourselves that you think you’ll be flooded with btag invites from “stalkers.”

I bet none of you will get a single one.

Btw, this isn’t about tracking, it’s just wanting to know who we’re talking to and who we don’t want to talk to without having to ignore 20 different “personalities.”

1 Like

You want to ignore a person’s whole account

Why?

If they’re bad tell Blizzard and have them banned

Oh

Blizzard decided, after taking a look, that the person is actually NOT BAD…

Therefore, that person… WHO YOU DON’T LIKE… shall NOT be banned.

And you hate that.

Oh yeah I forgot

You never make sense

And you post like this

For some we

ird reason

We had account wide ignore but then people made a browser extension that tracked peoples alts I think it was called cogshanks so Blizzard axed account wide ignore.

Here we go:

WHALES LIKE ALTS

BLIZZARD LIKES WHALES

BECAUSE WHALES DONT CRY ABOUT QUITTING

THEY ARE FOR LIFE

THAT IS STEADY REVENUE FOR BLIZZARD

YOU CANT GET BATTLETAGS HERE BECAUSE WHALES DONT WANT IT

WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?

Yeah, it does.

That’s literally a different way of saying what I said.

Ignore doesn’t do anything but make the user not see the other persons posts.

The ignored have full option to respond, mock or use the other persons thoughts.

Possibly even provoke others to engage into a discussion about the ignored person and how they feel about the person whom (probably) blocked them. It’s stupid.

I think they’re trying to communicate with me but I dunno what they’re yelling about though.

I think they want to kill whales. I’m not cool with that. Whales are endangered.

1 Like

Period. It does nothing.

1 Like

No, you do!

We have an ignore that functions properly. What you want is not an ignore, it’s pseudo-mod powers.

2 Likes

Nope, it does nothing in its current state. If I ignore someone I’m doing nothing to the ignored. Only putting myself at a disadvantage if they talk some “labeling” garbage about what I said behind my back.

People who want B-tags don’t want to have to use their “sock puppets” in order to harass other valid players they’ve been calling “sock puppets” for years.

This post is everything.

1 Like

The ignore will work the way you want it to

If you can

More easily tell your friends who to ignore, since it won’t be that hard, since it’ll be less forum users

And once you have everybody ganged up again that person who you just don’t like… they will essentially be zapped from the forum. No voice.

That’s what you want.

1 Like

We’ve already got that happening.

It is actually much more worse then that. The WoW forums is noturiously been known as one of the most toxic forums on the internet. While i disagree with that assessment, it is what it is known for.

Correct, because it is an IGNORE. That is all that it’s supposed to do. make it appear to you that the person isn’t there.

If person with 50 characters does anything bannable on any of their 50 characters

The whole account gets banned

So, the math:

1. You report the person you don’t like.
  2. Blizzard takes a look. Doesn’t agree.
  3. You’re upset and want this person stopped!
  4. Blizzard is trying to tell you WITHOUT HAVING TO TELL YOU… maybe you’re the problem? And maybe you should lighten up. Stop trying to zap other people to solve your problems.
1 Like

The real ignore is when they put their phone down and do something else for a while, like sleep… clean the kitchen, clean the living room… anything other than reading words that upset them.

Ignore us by actually doing something else. When you’re not around… that is the proper ignore.

I guess the problem is, when you leave and think “will they even notice I’m gone?” Stop being evil! Just walk away and do something else for 5 minutes. If the people on the forum are bad, put the phone down. Don’t try to ELIMINATE THE TARGET and take out the other person. Maybe the rest of us don’t agree with you. Is that alright?

Disagreement is painful! Aahh!

1 Like

If you look at the screenshot here from Ayukama :point_down:

Character swapping to be intact, if it does ever get implemented, you can still rp, its not taken away.

Please keep politics out of this, No one here is trying to censor anyone, control anyone or out to get someone.

Because I want to ignore someone without the factor of them jumping on an alt to evade it to try to get me to talk with them when I clearly don’t want to talk with the individual doing it after for whatever argument I’m coming out of?

The forum software, Discourse, treats our characters as accounts, meaning every character currently has separate ignores, post count, trust level etc, if I ignore you, it will only affect your character, which is Justin-moon guard meaning if you jump on an alt and reply directly to me, that ignore on Justin-Moon Guard doesn’t expand to that alt and I will still get the notification.

4 Likes

You left out the part where you and your friends talk about how that person is Mary Jane and Bobby and Robert, all those are their characters, so “just safely ignore them ALL with one click” meanwhile maybe that person isn’t so bad.

If they were bad Blizzard would ban them.

If somebody’s here and not banned it’s because they’re fine. And if you have a problem with them YOU MIGHT BE A BULLY!