Battle Squawk Changes

If everyone has it.
And can get it to proc.

Even knowing how to get it to proc, I can’t guarantee it. Please stop trying to change this game into retail because you can’t compete.

1 Like

It’s entirely against their design philosophy for changing drums to not also go ahead and change the chicken proc lol.

Classic WoW isn’t about stupid chicken procs and oversights. They nerfed all of the Classic WoW stuff to give rating instead of a flat rate. A 4 minute long nearly just as good as Bloodlust attack speed increase is absurd.

3 Likes

Having your entire playerbase go leatherworking is bad game design, not very equatable. Even with Engineering as “broken” as it is, it’s only required for Hunters and melee really.

The entire game IS BROKEN. You could do broken things like one shot kazzak with a reck bomb. It’s like you ignored the entire philosophy behind it.

Players getting rewarded for min-maxing as a group correctly is absurd?

And your “reward” is a nerfed game that’s less challenging and thus more boring and feels less rewarding. Grats.

Just like world buffs, this new chicken meta is basically turning the difficulty level of the game down to make it easier. It’s nothing to be proud of. It’s players hurting their own game experience because they can’t help themselves. Which is why it’s up to Blizzard to step in and save these players from themselves.

6 Likes

You can 100% guarantee it.

3 Likes

They fixed Reckoning though…

Wouldn’t that mean the philosophy is to fix major oversights like these?

4 Likes

I’m aware, but in practice it doesn’t work that way.

Should I post the clip of your entire raid wiping to one Technician in TK?

Is it a major oversight? Because it could stack beyond 5 for a majority of SSC/TK, yet it had 0 influence on how people progressed through there. They still had to nerf it. So where is the major issue with battle chickens if it doesn’t affect people clearing content?

Of my guild social raid? Dam man you got me,

Well, that’s my point, not everyone is going to get it consistently. :wink:

This is the issue with community council posts in general. They don’t allow meaningful discussion because its such a subset of people in it. Does a Hunter who runs a discord that has spend the last 2 years talking about “We’ll destroy melee in TBC” want to change the thing that makes melee viable/better than hunters in TBC? Of course he does. Does the TBC community want the changes? Who knows. I don’t understand why these people were chosen for the CC when their views are so wildly off base everyone who I’ve ever encountered in game.

Chickens are fine as is. No one NEEDS them down content, Just like you don’t NEED to stack any classes to kill any content. Do they make the game more interesting? Yes. Were they in original TBC? Yes. Do they make what would normally be subpar classes the opportunity to compete with the “meta” classes? Yes.

Hopefully realizes that the best person to take advice from isn’t a player that isn’t playing a melee class, specifically one that has spent MONTHS trying to gatekeep raiding to ranged classes and declaring his class would be the best.

3 Likes

My main is melee, does that mean my opinion on chickens is the only one that matters? Yes? Well then i want chickens nerfed.

Thankyou for gatekeeping this issue.

Also stop with this lie that melee is bad in tbc so they need to be buffed. Rogues and fury warriors will be at the top of the meters single target in sunwell without chickens. Stop being a fake victim.

1 Like

So why not nerf it then? Why does it have to be this phase where it doesn’t affect Mages and Warlocks topping dps.

“Blizz don’t release nerfed BT!”

“Blizz the nerfs are too much!”

“Quitting cuz things r 2 ez”

“LOL why you wanna nerf a DPS trinket that’s equal to world buffs? Just don’t use it, it won’t change nothing.”

Ladies and Gentlemen, the forum thought process.

So when mages fall off in scaling, blizzard should give them a 30% dmg buff as compensation? You see where this is heading right? Maybe you just don’t see the bigger picture.

I don’t care who is top dps, because that’s not the issue. The issue is that it is a huge boost to RAID dps. That means that progression becomes more trivialized and gearing up the raid to kill harder bosses becomes meaningless when you can just bypass mechanics with high enough raid dps.

The other issue revolves around how chicken’s are so powerful that you will no longer be able to compete for parses once we get enough gear to scale with haste better. Yes i know parsing is degen and top players do anything to be top, but when you are talking about 27% haste there is nothing even close to that level of power.

2 Likes

Blizzard had no issues allowing ranged dps have that dps advantage over other classes early on.

They can endure this. They deserve to endure this

All i see it “It is ok when ranged have that advantage, but when they dont its now a problem”. People here crying about a trinket that doesnt even put classes out of line because theyre worried them becoming TOO strong later when theres classes that are already that far out of line now. But lets ignore that. If we close our eyes and pretend then they wont exist anymore lolol

1 Like

Once again, you aren’t seeing the bigger picture. You are still stuck in this ranged vs melee dps battle mentality.

Buffing the raid’s total DPS output artificially with a lvl 45 trinket is not healthy for the game. It is the same as blizzard adding world buffs to tbc. The content isn’t balanced around it.

4 Likes

If you are looking for a challenge then dont use it. Take your gear off. Make it challenging for yourself. Ranged being so out of line waters the content down 10x worse than chickens. Its why even with the chickens we dont see a ton of melee stack comps. Groups are STILL stacking ranged dps. The ranged dps are worse about making content trivial.

You are treating this like we are playing a single player game. Should guild’s just make everyone not gem or enchant their gear for more of a challenge? That is absurd.

2 Likes

No im trying to understand this bass ackwards logic through some comical sarcasm. You are pretending that melee getting a boost in dps is bad for “reasons”

Im having a stroke trying to put my mind around this logic. Again you are perfectly ok with ranged just blowing everyone out of the water, and being completely out of line with other specs because its expected. But as soon as melee start stepping up a little, never even out of line in any regards, its now bad because it wasnt expected. So ranged dps doing insane out of line dps watering down content with stacking is acceptable because…god I dont even know. People in here against chickens pretending its world buffs when if anything its the polar freaking opposite. WBs were bad because they benefitted melee more and left ranged in the dust. Chickens just bump melee up and make classes more balanced. You are basically asking for blizzard to make the game less balanced. You want the meta stack comps to reign

I think its you who cant see the forest for the trees.

1 Like