Battle Chickens Banned on Logs starting 15th

English please?

Its the crawdad box you fish from highland thingies in terokkar. People use that on bosses in hope to trigger the 10min guardian pet which does like 20k dmg and adds up onto your personal dps.

First I have beer heard of this.

Its not as well known because the chance to fish the item is like 0.05% and on top of it the chance of getting the guardian is also like 1/4 for a fight with a huge cd like 3 days dont remember.

Yeah woe is those who bit the bullet to level up the absolute BIS profession in the inevitable WOTLK-C.

Guild named girthfury on faerlina. Check their mother record kill.

They popped pinchy and got lucky and got sunders off of it.

Absolutely insane 100s dudes gaming

1 Like

I just dont get why they have to invalidate logs now. This is exactly how it was in classic wow and they didn’t invalidate logs
Especially the fact that now they invalidate the whole raid’s logs. That’s really stupid.
Why should it have any bearing at all on a warlocks’ logs? IF i wanna knowingly use it and screw my other logs over that’s fine but other peoples? Really? It’s not just your grp it’s the whole raid.

Tell me you don’t know how parses/logs and kill times relate to each other without explicitly stating it.

The longer the fight, the worse everyone’s parse.

oh the Irony

your parse is vs the field, if the field is not using chickens either than the only thing that goes down relative to every other class is melee performance, because everyone will be getting slower kill times.

your dps will be lower your parse will remain the same relative to the field, because everyone’s dps will take a hit with slower kill times, but this has no barring on the parse.

LOL parsing…

3 Likes

You suck at reading and using the search feature then apparently

Your name is hot.

Lol okay dude. Last post I saw from Kiara was it was only the individual parse black listed for that single boss, not the entire raid.

Which didn’t make sense.

All good heartseeker alliance rogue. Kekw

From WCL…

"We have decided to partition with the coming reset (15th Feb) in each region. This allows us to implement a lot of changes without a large recrawl ruining historicals and parses. P3.5 will be the default view on the front page.

The following changes will be in effect in the new partition:
-Gurtogg Bloodboils Fel Rage will be normalized
-Reliquary of Souls intermission downtime will be removed
-Chickens/Battle Squawks are banned (including on trash)
-Archimonde cheese is not allowed and will count as an invalid log
-Adds (Doomguard/Infernal) on Anetheron and Azgalor are excluded from damage done unless they die
-Shade of Akama will be removed from DPS All Stars for both partitions"

2 Likes

The Warlocks/Mages were involved in kills with artificially (by there new standards) lower kill times increasing there relative DPS vs the field.

note im not agreeing or disagreeing with the decision im just answering your question on the “why” of it.

Now bans drums, so its more fair.

LOL being bad

How is that fair? One person in your group should always have drums.

2 Likes

If banning 1 profession item is acceptable, banning another one is too.

1 Like

What dumb logic is this

1 Like