Basrikron World Quest

Update: after 4th kill this seems to be the way if you cant seem to get it…
You need to kill it when NOT in a group and be there when it respawns…this gave me credit~

I too am suffering from this bug. Fix your game i want my rep.

I don’t know if this will help or if it’s just random, but I finally got credit on the third try by first opening the world map, then shift-clicking on the icon to add the world boss weekly to my persistent quest tracking.

I tried 4 times and never got credit or any loot. Twice in a group, twice not in a group and the last time I watched it spawn & got the talking head. I give up lol

are you guys going to address this?? or even acknowledge it??
srsly guys… i’d be embarassed if i were u

So glad they super tested the raids so the Twitch “World First” crowd can be satiated… Heck, they can’t even fix the ground effects clipping with terrain for X number of years, so this isn’t a surprise.

Yes, killed him 5 times still no competition. Plz fix!

This worked for me. Disabled all addons. Then relogged. Clicked the World Quest Icon in World Map so that it pops on the Quest tracker then proceeded to “Find Random Group” using the “green eye” button.

Quest completed as it should from there. And it was my third kill in 24 hours.

2 Kills. No credit or loot for either. Logged between attempts, made sure WQ showed in list.

same here, just did it and no credit

I’ll try this

Still bugged. Killed three times with no credit and only received gold as “loot”. I note also that blizzard said the issue was fixed in their hotfix notes.

1 Like

Just here to agree that it’s still bugged.

First kill this morning awarded gold and primal chaos, but did not complete the quest. Thought it might have been due to the bug with artisan quests blocking some other quests, turned those in. Went to kill him a second time, and the quest still did not complete.
Edit: Just went to kill him on this same character for a third time, and the quest didn’t even pop up. Hearthed to Valdrakken, checked map, and the quest marker is still showing on his spawn point.

1 Like

Killed him on 2 different characters, twice on one, 3 times on the 2nd. Got loot from the first of each kill but no WQ credit. Flew away, logged out, logged in and flew back and still shows I haven’t killed him yet.

Same here… three times and nothing

Join a group, right before it dies, leave group and you will get credit.

Bug already reported. If you go into support in game it’s one of the topics.

Still happening. Killed three times and no credit.

Still happening. Killed three times and no credit.