Basrikron World Quest

Killed the world boss. Did not get credit for the world quest associated with it. Received “loot”, gold, from the boss.

112 Likes

Same deal with me. No credit on first kill, tried a second kill to see if it’d give me the WQ credit, no dice.

8 Likes

Ditto here.

Edit: Relogging fixed it.

2 Likes

Didn’t work for me :frowning:

3 Likes

Same issue. Killed the mob twice, both times I get the “Basrikron Defeated” pop up. No quest completion, no reward.

5 Likes

Same here. Tried relogging and killing Brasrikron twice to no avail.

When you enter the area around the boss, you won’t get credit if the WQ notification doesn’t pop. It’s not happening for whatever reason. I’ve tried relogging multiple times. Leaving the immediate area. Going to another zone entirely, etc. Nothing works. There is no activation of the WQ when you get to his spawn point.

12 Likes

Also having this issue, tried re-logging, leaving the area, leaving the map and returning.

Same thing here. I’ve killed 3 times. 2 times in a raid and once solo no credit. Did get the primal loot reward on the first kill.

EDIT: 0/4 now. Have tried relogging. Switching characters. Flying in and out of the area.

3 Likes

Same issue all here have mentioned, killed twice no credit, no loot.

Same issue here, tried to re-logging , leaving the area and returning but nothing happen.

Same, twice, once solo as first tag/tank, second in a raid group, no credit.

Same issue.

First did it on warrior and got no loot but it completed the quest, then I did it on an alt and got no loot but did not complete this time

Same issue, 0/3. Update is going well…

this also happened to me :confused: i hope i get credit at some point this week

1 Like

Same here, 3 tries, 2 in groups, 1 on my own, every time I got the ‘Basrikron Defeated’ message on my screen, no loot and no credit. Only his small rock guys had loot, go figure.

2 Likes

Did this on 7 characters. 2 completed with first kill, 3 completed with second kill, 2 still haven’t completed despite two kills. Only one kill was I in a raid group.

1 Like

I have fought this four times - three times in a raid group, once without, and while it comes up as having defeated him, I don’t get any loot and no credit for the quest and it still shows up on my screen as needing to be done.

2 Likes

I have tried this with one character, 2 times in a raid and 1 solo. I did not get credit with the world quest for the kill.

1 Like