Basrikron World Quest

Same issue, just did it twice no beans.

I’ve killed it twice now with no completion too. Once in raid, once in party. This is pretty annoying.

EDIT: Three times, third time was not in group at all. Just getting in on a kill. Each time it’s announced “Basilkron defeated” but no quest completion.

Same… killed him twice… zero credit

Killed the boss 3 times, no credit for the WQ, When I killed him the first time I did get loot.

Did this on my warrior 3 times still no credit.

Same, I have tried 3 times of varying differences in group etc. no dice a lot of wasted time.

Just killed it twice, also no credit, how in 18 years can this be a thing, its like, the most basic thing to do lol

Same issue here, hoping today’s maintenance fixes this.

Happened twice this morning. Still remains on map after kill.

Same issue, hoping Blizzard gives a response or something to at least acknowledge the issue

Just adding my voice to the chorus. I’ve killed him three times over two days so far and no credit. Got gold from the first kill, but the WQ will not complete.

I had the same issue - I killed them three times without getting any credit. The fourth time I DID get credit.

It’s purely anecdotal, but worth pointing out: the first three kills I was in a raid group (found a raid via LFG) and got no credit. The fourth kill I was NOT in a raid group - I just jumped into an ongoing fight and helped kill them without actually grouping up. That one gave me credit.

So it’s possible that being in a raid group prevents completion - as it is a world “quest”, it’s possible that it can’t be completed due to raids preventing quest completion. Something worth trying out if anyone else is having similar issues.

Seems like I can only get the WQ to be active/popped up when I’m solo. As soon as I join a group in the finder, it’s impossible to get it to activate for credit. Killed him 2x, no credit.

I killed in raid as healer and didn’t get it. Then i went solo and healed and made sure to keep damaging him until he died and got quest. Not sure what was different other then damaging him until he died

Killed it twice. Once yesterday and again today. Tried without raid and in raid group. Both times no credit.

4th time killing him yesterday and today. Got the gold once, but it will not complete the world quest for the rep.

Just got it to work, i just waited in the zone until he respawned again and it poped for me

Still unable to get loot or credit, 3 times yesterday and 1 time today.

Same issue as well. I have two kills but wasn’t granted credit.

Its been super weird for me, my alt character can see all the WQs just fine, yet on my main character I’ve been missing a few world quests on the big map, which only activates when you coincidently fly through. I thought it was a open-world design at the first place but now I believe its more of a bug xd. Having no clue what’s going on here