Basrikron World Quest

Mentioned it was fixed in hotfixes.

It isn’t still. Another kill just now, 0/1 shown.

1 Like

Took four kills to get credit. When the world boss respawned I got the world quest prompt dialogue finally and being a tank decided to just face rush the boss to encourage others on my realm to join in.

Bump. Same.

Same. 4 tries. No credit. Got gold reward once.

2 kills, no credit/No loot. It is up as a quest in my log but never completes.

Also no credit, Gold reward.

Same here…

same thing here, 2 tries, got 50 dragon expedition thingies

Tried 3 times earlier today, never got credit. Tried again tonight after the supposed “fix” and still nothing. Reloaded ui, restarted WoW, joined groups, joined raids, flew in and out of area, was there at spawn, got the quest text - none of these worked.

Just tried 3 times in groups through the finder, and once with just random people that walked up & started attacking him. No credit, no loot, on any of the tries. Got the pop up for the kills, and the pop up for the WQ, but no credit for any of it.

Just attempted 3 times, 2 diff shards and my own realm, and got zero credit for it. World Quest still shows 0/1.

Still not fixed

Took me three kills to get the WQ flagging as completed.

No loot of course just gold like usual.

Yep, tried the method of dropping out of the raid group a few times, nothing. 5 times now, still bugged. :confused:

Killed him 3 times to complete the quest. 3rd time i did something out of character. I tagged the dragon once and AFKed away from the dragon probably around 25 yards. And it completed.

Just killed him 5 times, nothing. ill try back in a few days /shrug

I did not get credit for this boss, I did it in a raid, solo, and in a normal 5 man group

Same. Killed him 4 times. 2 yesterday (1 in group 1 not) and one in group today. Got the loot, but no quest completion

same i even created the group that defeat the boss

Still happening; just downed him, no credit and no loot. As if i weren’t even there.