Basrikron World Quest

Killed 4 times and re-logged twice. Nothing. Please fix.

Just adding my voice also. Killed him 4 times - 3 in a raid and once while solo - and no credit. Relogging/leaving the area did not help. I got the talking head popup on my 4th kill but still no credit. I also got loot from him on the first kill.

killed 3 times now. no credit. WQ never pops up on screen. get defeated message on screen

Try taking contracts off (if you all have one to begin with?). Because I think there was a contract bug a couple days ago with WQ’s not completing if you had one, at least the pvp ones. I’m going to try it soon but it sucks as I know some of us spent so much on them and it may not remedy the situation.

I now have THREE kills on Basikron. 2 kills in 2 separate raid groups, and one just me in no group, and the world quest is still there. I got no credit or loot.

Same happens to me. I understand it’s a bug.

I’ve been trying to submit a ticket for about 30 minutes. The run around to try to get help from blizzard is enraging.

I’ve attempted this on 4 characters. 1/3, 1/2, 1/3, & 0/6. You guys are trash.

Same happened to me

Same killed it 3 times today got some gold and no credit, tried leaving the area and coming back and nothing

same with me. 50 world supplies is hardly a fitting loot as well. rather poor

Sameo sameo 3 times

same here as well as others in my groups

Adding my voice - killed twice, once in a raid group and once in the world with a bunch of others randomly… no WQ credit. :frowning: Only got some alchemy knowledge.

Same… Three kills. Have relogged. Still no WQ credit.

Just killed 3rd time, relogged and got the WQ popup with group finder but still no credit. Hope it’s fixed in the maintenance tomorrow. :\

I’ve went after Basrikron multiple times, and haven’t recieved any credit.

Just chiming in to say I’m having the same issue.

no credit for kill still shows on world map as 0/1

Same. Tried phasing out and running up. No luck.

Same issue for me too. Killed twice in a raid and once with no raid at all. Got primal chaos and gold from boss, but no credit for quest and no rep reward.