Basrikron World Quest

Just adding my “same here” in here. 4 kills, no credit.

1 Like

Same here. None of the others who participated in the kill got credit either.

Same. Killed twice, no loot, no quest credit, was in a raid group to take him down.

In raid and solo, no loot. I dont know I am seeing the world quest though. I am level 70, but am i supposed to have completed some quest chain first? I havent even moved to the last zone yet…

No credit, no loot, 5 kills, 2 relogs

Same. 3 kills, no credit. In group, out of group, early hit, no deaths. Nothing works.

Same, did it a raid group, solo, in a group of 5, reloaded, nothing worked

same for me

Killed 3 times no loot no credit.

Killed 4 times, relogged. changed specs, joined groups, killed solo. Doesn’t matter, still no credit. My rep hasn’t changed. Also, had a similar issue with a racing WQ, the WQ didn’t pop so didn’t get credit for the race.

Same. I’ve killed him twice, no credit for WQ.
doesn’t pop on the area map to show the WQ active.

yup, killed it a couple times and nothing. No credit. Very frustrating.

Same killed three times, no dice. Why does this need to be a thing…

Just tried on 2 other characters - no loot, no completion

Same. I tanked him and received no credit.

I finally got the credit. I had to sit near the spawn spot, and wait for him to respawn. once he did, the WQ popped up. I then entered a raid and got credit after completing.

I’m experiencing the same problem. I’ve killed him four times. Tried relogging, and leaving the zone and coming back. Still not getting credit. I was able to loot him on first kill, though.

edit: and I’ve had the quest every time.

Same , killed times, no credit. Come on Blizz, frustrating.

Same issue here

Same issue. Killed once in a raid, and once without a group. Got the defeated message, gold and 3 primal chaos, but no credit for the quest.