Basrikron World Quest

You did this in Shadowlands when it first brought out the World Bosses. So very sad to see you don’t learn from your mistakes, Blizzard. FIX THIS NOW and credit those who have already completed it

9 Likes

Add me to the list of no credit for the kill, done twice.

2 Likes

Same here twice kill no credit, no loot, gold nada. relogged still nothing

1 Like

I cannot get the Basrikron world quest to trigger, so although I’ve already defeated the world boss I can’t receive credit.

Edit: It popped while I was typing, funny enough. Will get back if it changes outcome.

Edit #2: I chose to use Group Finder because there weren’t enough people in the area on my own realm. Soooo that was a mistake… The WQ went back to a “!” from “?” and I didn’t receive credit yet again. :disappointed:

3 Likes

No credit for world quest here either, got the loots just no credit.

Same issue, 2 kills on different servers. Got loot from the first kill but not quest credit.

Killed 3 times now, still not completing, did not get rep either.

Looks like it’s a matter of not being able to complete a quest in a raid group (probably just didn’t tick that option lol)
I left group when the boss was at 2% and got credit that way.

I killed him twice, once in a Raid Group, once not in a Raid Group, neither awarded the completion of the World Quest. First kill only got me 125g too.

1 Like

Logged in after maintenance, see world boss quest, click it on the map to track, and notice has the Find Group icon. Used icon to find a group, killed boss, got loot but no credit for world quest. Left group, killed boss again ungrouped, and still no credit for world quest and no loot since I’ve already killed him once. Left area, logged out, logged back in, went to area and quest was on map but didn’t pop up into my tracker, so I clicked it, it became tracked, killed boss again, no credit. Really frustrating.

Same issue. Tried relogging. Left the area and the world quest stays up on my quest log area and doesn’t go away. Tried joining 3 groups and rekilling, doesn’t complete the world quest.

1 Like

I could NOT get this to pop, I suspected maybe dragonriding was sending me in too fast for it to trigger? Five approaches at varying speeds on dragonriding mount and the WQ would NOT pop up for me.

I flew to Ohn’ahran planes, flew back, landed just outside the range of the WQ, logged off, logged on and then used a dang ground mount and slowly rode up to it and the WQ finally triggered.

No idea if this is a coincidence, hope this is of some help to someone.

Update: I did get credit this time. Getting the WQ to trigger when you approach seems key, if the yellow objective doesn’t pop on your mini-map you won’t get credit.

Killed 3 times now with no credit for the quest

Killed the world boss THREE times, no world quest credit. The 5-second lag makes the fight even more interesting. This was not ready for live servers. The bugs today are numerous. One primal invasion is not even working – no mobs, nothing is happening, yet the map shows an invasion.

Same with me. Killed him, logged, killed him again and no credit for the world quest associated.

Same issue. Got the loot from the boss the first kill, but no WQ credit. Tried again and I still got nothing.

guildie killed it over and over without luck so i went over there with them in group and when i killed it then they got credit and loot finally not a grouping thing either.

same problem for me, tried twice no credit

I tried two kills and did not get quest credit. Rezoning and relogging did not resolve the issue.

3 kills and nothing. No completion. No loot.

The quest doesn’t even “pop” for me when I get near the boss.

1 Like