Based Blizzard not addressing the Rogue class at all

My guy I haven’t experienced a lot of these issues except Stealth breaking unexpectedly but I’m not so egotistical to think my experience is comprehensive enough to capture all possibilities in the game.

WoW is estimated to have like 7 mil players. So there are about 250k Rogues conservatively.

Also people aren’t genuinely complaining that the class is “unplayable” in the iteral sense. You have consistently interpreted things said on the forums in the most uncharitable way possible in order to condescend to people.

9 Likes

Forgot instanced events, walking from one zone to another, in bgs a flag being picked up can also cause it.

1 Like

Way to go champ!

2 Likes

I don’t have huge problems with stealth breaking but since I saw this thread and your comments I thought I share an experience I had in a rnd pug yesterday.

Group starts progressing into the first dungeon wing (Stonevault) while I was still at the dungeon entrance (in stealth) chatting with a friend. Meanwhile group is out of sight around a corner and I realised that I’m unstealthed now (out of combat).
I restealth and start to catch up and whilst doing so I get unstealthed again omw while still not being in combat.

I don’t want to jump to conclusions but this I found quite strange and have not experienced in the past, at least not to my recollection.

3 Likes

Bwahaha after Krypteia’s comment before, you just broke. Look at all of this snark and defeat. Im gonna guess it was the calling out of the thought-terminating statement that got you.

Hahahahahahaaha

There’s a mob in that first pack that casts an ability that hits the whole party, which is probably what’s breaking you out of stealth. It seems to go through LOS.

yea man, im so defeated im gonna be re-rolling rogue immediately and play warrior. It’s

LiTeRaLy unplayable right now. I wish I can post screenshots of how terrible the class is. yep

Those who haven’t changed classes are thinking about it, and every day is getting worse for those who play with it. :worried:

3 Likes

Trying out some higher delves has me thinking about playing a Ret Paladin like everyone else.

3 Likes

Still zero bug fixes on anything all through alpha and beta. Now into live we have gotten nothing at all.

1 Like

Leeching poison in solo content is very funny, That heal is so bad it cant even outstand one low mob from world… and instead of buffing it, they nerfed it to 7% … What a joke this Expansion.

4 Likes

Big tip, Brann is a valid target for Tricks. Enjoy.

2 Likes

people still complaining about outlaw “rng” when sub and sin has more rng attached to it as a spec

Sure, Jan. Let me know when Sub and Sin get their own version of Roll the Bones.

3 Likes

Sometimes we just need keep going, idk :weary:

RTB is bad.

It is overshadowed by Crackshot bugs right now and reliance on stealth/vanish. Currently on he PTR I was experimenting with the new 6 minute CD on KIR and it was hilarious how much variance was still happening due to RTB. Without SND it would be really, really bad.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

If they just took RTB off GCD I’d be over the moon tbh. Feels good comboing in spells like GS when they have a seperative cooldown.

1 Like

Clearly, we just need faster energy regen like our overlords in Ravenholdt declare. No need to buff Sinister Strike’s combo points or figure out how to make our builders feel like hard hitting builders, that’s crazy talk.

What we clearly want is endless APM spam. That makes a good spec, not some ponderous, old fossil like Combat, where we had decent Cool Downs, some spec mechanics, and a satisfying gameplay loop.

Nah, Between the Eyes go burrrrrrrrrr.

4 Likes

rtb has less variance than sin and subs own spec engines.

if you wanted to make a point about outlaws variance then look at ss. stop spreading misinfo cause your bad

1 Like

What even is this nonsense? What in the world are you blabbering about, Bonez the Second?

3 Likes

in pvp

remove shadows =remove cdr for everything

nerfed everything until now because sub have cdr via shadow

need to return kidney 20s -
blind must be 1 min cd

with removing shadow cdr of shadow blades ruined.
we need auto attack hits for trigger shadow techniques for cdr shadow dance.
and you removed acro range. we need stick and stab to our targets. (mage-hunter)
we need acro range back.

and a lot of sub spec talents needs to change

like Finality : it must be "every finisher in 8 seconds)

or Deeper Daggers : it must be " first builder after shadow dance activation"

Dance Macabre: i really hate this one. just make it " target after shadowstep takes %100 more damage from next finisher)

Perforeted Veins : next builder hits %100 more after hit finisher

Shadowcraft : Finishers have a chance summon a shadow clone and hits %x of finisher

and for deathstalker talents

at least make our marked enemy slightly shadowy or green like sick
and new animation for Darkest Night Evis animation

1 Like