Based Blizzard not addressing the Rogue class at all

unironically if you think rtb has any major impact on your damage, then your just bad at outlaw

What is a ‘spec engine’?

Is it rude if i correlate your bad ideas to the poor spelling?

That would sum Hereswith up very well. Man doesnt understand the specs. Just hates certain things without even having a legitimate reason as to why.

1 Like

If you want to derp around with Vanish and Sealth abilities, sub is a click away. Hill Billy Sub is and will still be degenerate to the point where no one will bother playing Outlaw except for the 10 or so people that like this APM spam garbage.

3 Likes

sorry for bad spelling. my ideas would be bad. but at least i have ideas instead of devs

3 Likes

Valid point :skull:

Cept a lot of people wanna derp around with those on Outlaw. Yall shutting down a whole playstyle instead of suggesting your own. Disrespectfully, stop talking.

1 Like

I don’t see the appeal of bootleg Subtlety, but I hope you get to keep it. All I want is a viable alternative build where I don’t have to use it, because I find it clunky and annoying

4 Likes

No one said that. We just don’t want it to be the only build. We don’t want to keep hearing the nonsense about ‘spec engines’ or ‘Go PLaY waRRioR!’ screeching from the ten people who like the mindless APM garbage.

5 Likes

Can’t do anything to Rogue without making them insane in PVP.

I would like a lot of stuff taken off the GCD though. Feint, Slice N Dice, Deathmark. These really should not be on GCD.

1 Like

PvP is balanced separately exactly so changes made to unduck PvE don’t cause unintended PvP consequences and vice versa.

1 Like

Rogues have been eating consistent nerfs in PVP the last 12 months not sure why buffs are not warranted.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman: