[Main Thread] Account penalty lasting beyond expiration date

That isn’t necessary. I hoped that would allow you to force the account to update, but that did not work. Thanks for trying.

Just to clarify, you only need one ticket in on this. The other two were abandoned because the system recognized you already have an appeal pending, that is US75657255.

Thank you, Ahsu, it was a hope, but unfortunately it doesn’t help. Please keep that ticket open, a Game Master will review it as soon as they can.

1 Like

It’s been more than 24 hours since I opened the ticket, and I still got no answer. I got 8 hours game time left, and I already lost 24 hours of my game time. How long should I wait for the ticket to be answered!?

I don’t really know how to answer that other than, until it is answered. There isn’t really anything else that can be done to hurry that process up. Sorry.

Couldn’t you like, do some kind of black magic and maybe make a recommendation upstairs? That would be :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No, they have no power to do such as this forum is a front desk, not a place to get ahead in the line.

2 Likes

No, I’m afraid not, Ahsu. Other than bring attention to the overall issue, which I have already done.

We generally can’t help directly, otherwise we’d be inundated with similar issues from folks trying to circumvent their current wait. Completely understandable of why you’d want to, obviously. Hang in there, hopefully it won’t be much longer.

2 Likes

Yeh, I understand, worth the try. Thanks for the attention.
[Edit]
Well, my ticket got answered! Thank you for everything! :grin:

have done that since yesterday and still can not log in
i don’t havethe suspended icon in the app but when i log into the game it tells me that i have to wait another 2 days

Ticket got answered. Now it is working. Thx for the help! =)

1 Like

I believe I have exactly that happening. I did a thing that honestly is a bit stupid and got I think a 24 hour suspension, which I was surprised by at first but also not in disagreement with lol. But it looks like it keeps going longer when I try to log back in.

my account has been suspeneded and I guess I’m going to sit here waiting for a gm response that will never come in the 24 hour time fram that they give

Hello, I am having the same issue. My temporary suspension was supposed to be over tonight at 930pm EST, but when I went to login my suspension was extended for another 2 days 23 hours. the lock is gone from the launcher and I have tried to log out of the launcher and still no success.

My account was supposed to be unbanned “Suspension expires on: 2020 October 17 07:56 UTC” please help me, i have an additional 2 days added?!

I have the same issue on EU server. Please fix my acc :slight_smile:

Well, you need to submit a ticket on your EU account.

1 Like

It is a long story but I submit a tiket wait 10h and some GM mark it as resolve but the problem is still the same. I make a new tiket and my new tiket is 14hour ago no anser.

No one here can do anything about it, you have to wait for your ticket.

1 Like

I just think that once the people’s problem is solved here. Apparently here GM already know where the problem is and can help me more easily or share with GM Europe how to fix the problem.

And please don’t act like you’re their lawyer

dude, read the blue posts about this…

They said they cannot help. You have to wait for your ticket.

1 Like

There are no GMs on this forum. There are Forum Support Agents. This is a player to player help forum with Blizzard moderation and sometimes comments. They can point you in the right direction and sometim . . es look into issues, but they can not help with them. Also this is for the NA version of the game which is separate from the EU version. A reply here by a Blue is also not guaranteed and the forums are not staffed 24 hours a day by the Support Agents.

You would need to wait on your ticket over on the EU side.