Banned for too much honor

All that means is he doesn’t bot or afk while in a premade which is kind of a well duh. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t doing so while solo queuing.

If you aren’t getting responses or the responses aren’t what you like it’s probably because you submitted a junk ticket, like whining about a justified suspension.

2 Likes

Can you read? I’m talking about clearly automated responses that don’t even address the content of the ticket. Stop making assumptions. You know the support for this game is awful and yet you choose to defend it when it suits your point it’s pretty sad.

Just like you choose to cite blue posts when they defend your point but reject them when they don’t.

I’ve received perfectly fine support for real issues. Being suspended for a justified reason is not a valid reason to bother customer support.

1 Like

When have I “rejected” a blue post?

I’m sorry, our staff is simply unable to provide unique responses for each contact and NO responses are automated.

Source:

To be clear, there is no mass report = ban system, you were reported, certainly, but that generated a review of your name, which was found to be inappropriate.

Source:

Oh my! Well I’m that case I’m sure Blizzard just got it wrong and banned 2 accounts that clearly don’t AFK or bot together for no reason. I’m sure they’ll understand and reverse the bans!

1 Like

like a guild camping BWL for weeks, 24/7 just to prevent you from making raid times and progressing.

PVE servers exist, bruv. It sounds like you ain’t about that life.

Let me correct myself then since automated is the wrong term. Pre-generated blanket responses was what I meant. And I stand by my statement about the innapropriate names. When it happened to me it was so quick after speaking in chat there was absolutely no way a gm could have reviewed it. It was also my 3rd strike.

Previous behavior is taken into account.

2 Likes

So what exactly did you do?

1 Like

Well since the OP swears he wasn’t afking, that leaves exploiting so probably terrain exploits.

1 Like

Rank 13 -> Rank 14 is 2 weeks minimum.

If he drops a full week with 0 honor, it’s back to Rank 11.

I was already capped for my bracket before I got suspended

Is it actually possible to do it in two weeks? I thought three was the minimum

It’s 3 weeks minimum. I should have 1-2 weeks left if I get my standing for last weeks honor

So you AFKed in AV. Yes, that’s usually what these bans are for.

1 Like

Ya I just double checked, even if you ended rank 12 99% at standing one you’d still need three weeks 13 -> 14.

Good luck and pre-grats! Would still like to know what you did!

You are confusing bans with suspensions/silences.

Silences are automated through player report. I have an email to prove it that says I was automatically silenced due to too many player reports (I had a macro that was missing a / before my cast so I was spamming that last channel I was in (LFG). I could have appealed it but it would have taken longer to appeal than the actual silence.

Bans have to come from Blizzard. You will never get automatically banned from player reports.

Blizzard short staffs this game so they don’t have enough staff to actually check reports unless someone appeals so they rely heavy on player reports for suspensions. I have heard countless stories over the years of people getting banned from multi boxers but have no way to verify that. Blizzard can come back to the original reporters if the reports were false. Usually with a warning first and if they continue to false report they can get suspended. Its been years since I read a blue post about that when they were having issues with that (like MoP or something like that).

Straight up player reports, I would make sure you appeal this right away each time this happens. Blizzard doesn’t staff this game to actually check reports so they just let the system do the work and hope people don’t complain too much.