Ban the /spit emote weakaura and addon

To be fair, I wouldn’t invite boosties to dungeons either

If retail andys want to play dungeons, they should go play retail and join the dungeons via menus

2 Likes

Admittedly ive tried inviting boosted people to dungeons. Doing strat with a 4 boosties was miserable at best. Ive never been in strat UD longer than that group.

The fact that they are in greens is bad enough, now compound that with the fact that boosties are tourist players who haven’t done any classic content recently, don’t know the dungeons, and don’t even know how to play their class

Anyone who would voluntarily run dungeons with boosties is certifiably insane. Boosties are thoroughly useless.

Also, any BG with boosties is an instant loss. Even in greens they should be able to impact match outcomes by CCing, dispelling, and using various utility. But instead the average boostie has no idea what to do in any game situation.

3 Likes

Well I play a tank so I think that comes with the territory.

People should play retail just to avoid cringe lord high horse neck beard narcissists like you.

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly the idea. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why should you be invited in greens to a raid, go run dungeons and get some drops, they are ilvl52 greens about equal to 44 blues so of course no one wants that in a raid, it’s not toxic it’s get better gear from dungeons first.

Meh that depends, I boosted my mage from 36, but I’ve got 2 real 60s

I don’t condone their behavior. But it’s not Blizzards job to moderate the behavior of players when you have clear solutions to your problem with just /ignoring them. Blizzard knew the classic community didn’t want boost. So at the end of the day this is only a temporary thing and I’m pretty sure your “feelings” being hurt or what you consider to be harassment isn’t going to warrant very much action on Blizzards end aside from anyone who might go above and beyond to do said “harassing”

TLDR; game sux.

Can we get back to focusing on 9.1 now?

:clap:

Who reads chat

I can’t imagine how terrible that must be, especially if it happens frequently, why is your subscription worth it if this is what you’re gonna get? Even the overwatch community has more respect than that.
A lot of times I never stayed subscribed because of the toxicity i’ve experienced in mythic keys, can’t handle paying to have some crappy person ruin my day every day or so.

Only problem i’ve had recently in the community is people in classic kicking me out of groups when they don’t need me anymore. They could at least say “you can leave now, spot saved for someone else”, but they’re just sad pieces of crap that just boot me out without words, I take that personal and it ruins my whole day and I never forget it. Two recent times was when some idiots found me in the /who list and used my warlock for summoning someone for stratholme, they kicked me out after, when I said “is there anything else yall need help with?” how f**d up is that??? at least they paid me 2g so i’m not too upset about it but it’s still unacceptable behaviour.
And one time when freaking guild mates of all people… I asked them to take me to the Scholomance lab after they were done with their dungeon, so they did invite me to group and take me there when they were done, and then i was just continuing my quest, I stayed in group didn’t think much of it because they were all guildies, but they just said “sorry -mispelled name-” then i forgot what else, they needed the spot or something and they freaking kick me instead of waiting 10-30 seconds for me to just leave the party. It really pissed me off and I should honestly leave the guild for that, but I made a couple friends there and I don’t remember who did it, some nobody.
Anyway, hope things are less toxic for ya, probably won’t be though. Things get better and worse at the same time it seems like.

Also… I don’t think it’s toxic behavior inherently to not invoice you to a raid if you are wearing all green gear. That’s just normal etiquette in classic and retail. You run some dungeons and do some quests before you hop into endgame content. What is this mental gymnastics you have to go through to think “oh I paid $40 to get to 58, spent 4 hours getting to 60… now where muh free epics rreeeeeeeee.”

2 Likes

Lol no, i love /spit. I dont really care for disrespecting people who use pay to win services but don’t come crying here when you get spit on in a video game. It isn’t harassment.

Grow up and stop being so soft.

5 Likes

Would you rather them /throws shoe?

1 Like

You know, there’s a degree of irony in someone saying to “grow up and stop being soft” in the same breath they defend such a childish addon made by clearly upset people

3 Likes

“I don’t care about being a jerk.”
Also, Tor: “Grow up.”

Hm.

1 Like

are you capable of reading more than 1 sentence? is the whole point of my post completely lost on your tiny, tiny mind?

your tears feed me whale, mmm, don’t like being exposed for the cancerous player you are? your mcdonalds job funded wallet doesn’t make you more talented or valuable in anyones eyes except the soulless execs at blizzard.

1 Like

Blizz felt inclined to add a /spit emote to the game… Why on earth would they ever ban someone for using it ?

That’s like asking them to ban people for using the /dance emote anywhere other then on top of mailboxes…

On a side note if thats all it takes to offend you the perhaps playing MMO’s is not for you …

2 Likes