Ban the /spit emote weakaura and addon

I agree, the people that are upset about boosted toons are acting like complete childish morons. If you go out of your way to harass someone who got boosted, you’re an idiot, there’s no arguing it with “oh Blizzard evil company, they try make money”, they’re just morons. And the stupid “they don’t know their class” common theme, also super biased. That implies that even though I leveled a shaman all the way to 60 myself, and then boosted another shaman so i could have a heals full time, I don’t know how to play the boosted one. Crybabies is all they are and I love it, keep crying, maybe your tears will refill my mana drinks.

2 Likes

McDonalds does sound good right about now.

well on the flip side, if all it takes is Blizzard adding a cash shop to offend those doing the spitting, then an mmo def is not for them.

First thing I did with my boosted druid was run to the AH. I replaced as much as I could with other greens. I then ran BRD over and over until I hit 60, and replaced almost all of my communal gear. Got the rest of my pieces from strat. It took 1 day.

If your thesis isn’t in the first sentence the rest isn’t worth reading.

Literally didn’t have the weak aura, but now that I know it bugs you im going to download it immediately. Not because I genuinely care that you boosted, but just because I know that it upsets people who did.

I can’t wait to /spit on other boosted toons from my boosted toon, thats hot.

1 Like

You dont have to play… reroll alliance on a pvp server ill not only spit on you but also LOL. Put on your big boy pants and suck it up buttercup

‘Like OMG, So and So called me a bad name’ Welcome to the world, kid…

It’s funny that /spit is a usable emote in-game because it’s legally assault in real life. Spitting on people can transfer diseases.

You’re angry for not being invited to get gear you will replace in a week? And you’re also angry people aren’t being punished for something the game creators created in game? Sheesh. And I thought others were blind.

No its not.

Wait for it…

Have you ever thought…maybe youre the problem?

Millennials have destroyed this world.

1 Like

Itll be overall healthier? No one wants to see that emote. Whats wrong with you? This game will be a million times better without you.

The prior generations raised millennials… so who’s really to blame? This is coming from a millennial.

2 Likes

Spoken like a true Millennial. It’s someone else’s fault.

1 Like

Thank you for proving my point about you and your generation. I’m sorry the truth hurts, you answered incorrectly… it’s a combo of the two. Try not to fail so hard next time.

3 Likes

You don’t even know what generation I’m from, silly child. Don’t get mad at me because you and your peers take no responsibility for yourselves.

Why would I be mad at you? You continue to prove my point, whatever generation you are from is clearly full of anger. Plus all this projection, yet you wanna talk about taking responsibility. You’re more than likely some 40-50 year old guy, am i right or are you afraid to share?

What is hmm about this?

I don’t think its a good thing to be rude to people but I also don’t think you should cry on a forum about being spit on in a virtual world. People need to grow up on both sides.

2 Likes

And get you pummeled into the ground.