Ban the /spit emote weakaura and addon

Or you could just not cheat.

/spit

10 Likes

I wouldn’t invite you either tbh with communal gear.

Not because you boosted, but because it’s trash gear.

It’s like 0 hit rating.

1 Like

LOL you are constantly screeching about boosts you hypocrite snowflake. Have you unsubbed yet LOL

no, because they intentionally are bullying. This isn’t real world. its a game. anyone that is butt hurt over someone else having a mount in a game has mental issues and should be banned from the game.

1 Like

you know the saying

offense isn’t given, offense is taken

3 Likes

The spit emote is in the game for a reason.

2 Likes

Who the heck is so thin skinned that an emote is bullying to them?

4 Likes

Stop. Yes, this isn’t the real world.

These people aren’t calling for bans, you are. This makes YOU the butthurt one.

you are right. They are not. they are trying to make friends. ( rollseyes ).

1 Like

yes. I agree. I don’t want to them around. They are weirdos. A person that goes out of their way to find an app that intentionally spits on a player for having something they got from a cash shop is a freak and I would be happy if they were banned.

call me whatever you want. whatever name u chose that describes me wanting these loonys banned, i will agree with that name.

2 Likes

I’ll be downloading the weak aura right after I post this. Would be better off without people like OP

8 Likes

You understand that being butthurt about this has advertised and promoted this addon to hundreds if not a couple thousand people right? Thus completely achieving the opposite goal here?

3 Likes

I think you just made that up in an odd way to defend poor degenerate behavior - it’s more likely an extremely popular yet extremely toxic streamer promoted this and thus it’s popular. A few more degenerates who download it because of a forum post is a drop in the bucket.

Love how many people feel the need to defend people who /spit on others. Outside of messing with friends the only other reason to /spit is to be rude. I personally have emotes turned off in my chat so I never see any of them. But that also means I miss out on waves and other friendly emotes.

Even if blizzard removes the /spit people can still /emote spit if not mistaken. People will find ways around the system to piss other people off. Blizzard will do nothing about it because they don’t want to hire enough GMs.

If we want to talk about a REAL issue (that’s not saying the harassment of players isn’t an issue)… people using WeakAuras to scam other people out of money in the AH. How was that even possible to begin with?

Seems a bit snowflakey to be upset about it. I’d find it funny, and hit them with a emote of some sort back.

Its literally an RP emote that does nothing in the game but display text. It doesn’t have an animation, it quite literally puts words on the screen and requires the target to role play being offended.

3 Likes

I made a post back in February…not my fault all you boost babies still keep my forum post alive and well. :smiley:

1 Like

Grow some man balls and put the gentleman on ignore. Also this is like high school drama, I’ll be honest the more you complain the more you encourage these man animals to continue. I can agree it’s wrong but my guy lol… grow yourself a thicker skin the real world don’t care for your feelings nor it fair.

1 Like

Stop being a crybaby.

5 Likes

ftfy

1 Like