Ban the /spit emote weakaura and addon

Chill, Chuck.

Dude’s just trollin’.

1 Like

So it’s okay to be harassed over it?

Toughen up. Or, mark them as spam. It ignores people when your list is full. You are welcome.

1 Like

Oh trust me, I agree with you. But excluding a bunch of people due the minority of people being, well… douches. But I also know them douches are mad because they didn’t get their way… it’s life, both sides are in their feelings… all you can do really, is point and laugh. That’s why 9 times out of 10, I don’t address the feelings aspect of the issues.

1 Like

That’s horrible. The spit emote is in the game and can be emoted on a player. A player should be banned because they used the emote on another player?

???

3 Likes

BAHAHAHA a child wouldn’t even get upset by this. Man babies fr.

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t enter a BG if rude emotes hurt your feelings, lol. Pretty sure I’ve been up against people that have /spit macroed to everything.

It’s just odd when you see people actually start asking for direct action against things like this. Its like going up to the front desk at a sports game and saying “Sir some of the crowd here is really rude. Please mute them.”

1 Like

Why would someone bring a communal geared booster to a raid? You’d be nearly useless.

Go run dungeons and get gear first.

Frankly this attitude is why people don’t want to invite boosters, yall don’t even understand dungeon gearing comes before raids? The heck?

2 Likes

I havent had any grief either, but then I belong to an amazing server with an awesome community. I’m glad I chose the server I did. Proud and happy to be there.

I think which server you belong to really CAN make a difference.

I don’t even need to say who is most responsible for promoting this degenerate addon because the person is so well known for being a douche in general that we all know who he is, but douche & friends are a serious nuisance at this point who do nothing more than harass people by following them and spitting on them or mass reporting them. They constantly complain if you aren’t privy to their degeneracy and are usually some of the most miserable people you can encounter in game. If they aren’t trying to make others miserable, they don’t consider themselves to be playing the game.

I can’t even imagine living like this where you are SO upset about things like that.

2 Likes

Within 24 hours no one is going to be able to tell who is boosted and who isn’t. Life goes on.

I agree 100% that it’s a silly request. It’s not really a serious issue and they should eat it up… enjoy their rage at the boosts/mounts.

1 Like

How dare you kinkshame other players, OP! Maybe it’s their fetish to /spit on others.

1 Like

Yes and if you have a boosted character save the armor. Then even at 70 you can put it back on to sit on your special mount, in population centers to enjoy the rage.

At some level I feel that Blizzard is making a lot of extra money on sales that they wouldn’t have normally had. Just because people seem so bothered by this stuff… of course I want to buy it now.

2 Likes

Dude… consent.

1 Like

Maybe i like the spit? Its one of the reasons I got the nom nom eating one for retail as my guildies had the spit for that one.

1 Like

Get over it. The very fact that there is a /spit emote means Blizzard doesn’t care. They put it in the game.

2 Likes

The only thing Blizzard should ban from the game are more snowflakes like you.

6 Likes