Ban the /spit emote weakaura and addon

Confirmed my suspicions. You have the mentality of a cod lobby teen from the early 2000s… when are you going to start screeching and talk about my mother?

1 Like

im just watching you respond over and over hook line and sinker

Nothing will take this away, if this even happened, it would just be a monument of safespace.

Don’t use the mount if you don’t want THE attention that comes with THE mount.

Because this is fun for me, what don’t you understand about that… you’re helping waste the last hour of my day. :rofl:

That’s too bad, it’s a function in a video game. Your only other option is to silence or remove things. /thread

na i think its just your salty nature coming through :wink:

I just open my mouth and drink

:slight_smile:

Oh, so you’re just arguing who’s wrong

they’re still not, it’s just the slight negative connotation that biases you toward it, after all, everything negative must be bad

This sentence is illogical, millenials and gen-xers weren’t giving ourselves participation trophies, it was our idiot boomer parents. And believe me, we KNOW the difference between the trophy we got for showing up and the one we got for winning. For starters the winners trophy was usually 4 times the size. Your ire is misplaced, go yell into the mirror for a while, boomer.

3 Likes

Oh you got me man… :rofl:

So, question, what do you do for a living? I’m curious now.

Sales…

His brain might explode, go easy on him. Lol.

Sales for footlocker? A fortune 500 company? The place of sales, tells a tale.

ya i can tell you are a millennial

Is it ironic that a thread about insulting each other has turned into a thread actually insulting each other?

4 Likes

Sales to large commercial bussiness of deregulated gas/electric

isnt it fun?

Great isn’t it? I feel that was the point of the OP, to be perfectly honest.

Swing and a miss! Guess you didn’t get many trophies.

1 Like

This community is the worst I have ever seen.

1 Like