Ban the /spit emote weakaura and addon

I was born in 1936. I’ll let you do the math - if they still teach that in schools these days.

Lol, it’s been a while since I’ve been in school. I’m guessing you aren’t actually 85. If you are 85, that’s amazing, congrats on making it there? How’s retirement?

Your generation is the entitled ME ME ME. you like getting a trophy for no work. How long were you on unemployment? i bet you are still collecting those checks…

1 Like

Oh… the assumption is real with this one. While you are 100% correct about the millennials born in the mid to late 90s. I don’t do trophies without work and I probably make more than you. I honestly would take less money to do nothing all day, I mean who doesn’t want to smoke, play games, sleep and have sex… try again.

When ever i see that i know its not possible. McDonalds dont pay 25 a Hr bro…

Assumption again… it’s so sad at this point. It’s clear your first response was massive projection.

About all of you… example i Make more money then you… you assume i give a flying Blank about your financial status. i make enough to support mine and my own and that is all that matters. one up manship isnt my bag bro…

The current responses on this post are EXACTLY whats wrong with any MMPORPG

The irony of people downloading an addon to do the work of inspecting and /spitting on people for them instead of doing it themselves. It’s just …

I mean, you can even write a couple macros to make your life easier, but to just totally automate the thing? That’s lazy.

Depends on the group. There were people in greens clearing MC when it was new for Classic.

So it’s okay for you to insult me, but if I throw it back at you… you get all up in your feelings and continue to throw insults.

You and your own? You mean you. Yourself. See? I can do it too!

2 Likes

yes to watch you become the :open_mouth: so salty one you are ment to be

This coming from the kid raging about income and got all up in his feelings when someone talked back to him, thank you for continuing to prove my points. This is fun.

1 Like

People defending bad behavior is pretty sad.
Hard time believing anyone here are grown adults lmao.

1 Like

Get over it, it’s just a game. If you can’t get groups because of the gear, the go quest to get new gear. Even if it’s worse, then at least the addon wont target you. Seriously.

im old enough to be your dad… Son

Kid offended you?

You may be old enough to be my old man, but that being said… you’re what 50 plus? Plus the way you are acting on a forum… when do you plan on acting your age or growing up?

1 Like

only as old as you feel bro…

So you are 8 or 9?

1 Like

na… in your case your daddy skeeted in a flower pot and raised a blooming idiot