Ban SPY BOT

I won’t write a huge paragraph but this addon has to be banned straight up ruining phase 2

16 Likes

Not gonna happen. Thanks for the insight into how you can’t play your toon.

12 Likes

How does that have anything to do with my ability to play my toon?

5 Likes

Didn’t you know? If you have a problem with this addon, you’re a bad player! /s

6 Likes

I am guessing because if Spy is actually having a serious affect on you then you are playing very poorly.

But most likely it is not having a serious affect. At most it is slightly annoying to you. But it cost you nothing to come and post your fake outrage on the forums.

7 Likes

Spy is terribly broken but i wont stop using it untill everyone is forced to. Nothing like clicking on someones name and seeing that they are also targeting you.

5 Likes

Spy can have 0 effect on you and you can still think reasonably and recognize the addon is not something that should be in the game.

6 Likes

I’m surprised more of these posts aren’t getting marked as spam, when that’s all they are. Just repeats of posts we already have with nothing new to add.

4 Likes

Spy is like the best ever addon so glad it was just recently created…

3 Likes

I’m surprised responses like this that add nothing to the conversation aren’t marked as spam.

1 Like

what else is there to add to the discussion that hasn’t been said in the 50 other threads floating around?

2 Likes

You could just keep scrolling, thanks for the bumps though

you can use spy with a warlock to auto target an enemy and run your pet at him without ever really know where they are - is this the way they intended the game to be played?

1 Like

Addon was around over a decade. Took kids crying on here to make it some kind of issue. :joy:

1 Like

Can your pet see a stealthed mob and do this? If not your point is invalidated. The complaints are from mostly rogues. Or we can cry about log parsing too.

1 Like

I love spy and i love playing Human. Never before have i felt so satisfied with my racial after one hitting UD Rogues out of stealth.
Feels good to have welfare racials on Alliance.

1 Like

I can ‘/target playername’ and hit my Interact with Target key and run my character directly at them without knowing where they are.

I don’t even need a pet or Spy to do that.

I KNOW that is how the game is intended to be played.

1 Like

Odd, how you say “think reasonably”, but you mean “think like me”.

I don’t use any add-ons in any game, but - explain to me how knowing somebody is in stealth in my area is the same as being able to target them?

1 Like

Gotta wonder how many people rolled rogue simply because of youtube videos only to find out it’s not as cut and dry as the videos make it seem.

2 Likes

Even worse. It isn’t having any effect on you so this thread is ONLY a spam troll thread.