Ban SPY BOT

That feel when you want no changes but want addons banned that existed in classic. Oh where do we go from here.

1 Like

Ironic thing to say when spybot is absolutely a crutch for players who aren’t accustomed to world PvP.

Hows is it a crutch…Like it didn’t just come out with classic.

Ironic for someone who supposedly wants to play Classic to make post wanting Classic to be changed or doesn’t like Classic gameplay.

BAN

No.

SPY BOT

It’s not a bot, it’s an addon. Please learn the difference before you continue to look bad. Thanks.

2 Likes

It didn’t come out with vanilla either.

The spy addon is a massive shift from the vanilla that I played back in 04. Not sure what you played or when you started, but this addon was not a quartz level staple to the game.

1 Like

That is pretty much the entire culture now. Doesn’t matter if you are young or old, lefty or righty. Just outrage and whine and… i don’t know what comes next… profit?

2 Likes

I rolled an Undead Rogue on a pvp server … I was actually excited to play a rogue again. I buffed my stealth 5/5, I buffed my speed in stealth. But I still noticed players seem to know when I was near(players my level). So I came to the forums thinking maybe stealth was broken. Then I see all the threads about this addon and it all made sense.

Look, you all that are defending it may think it’s no big deal. The fact is that it is a big deal. Stealth classes depend on the element of surprise. This addon seems to take that away.

Blizz doesn’t seem to care enough to even comment about it, at least I haven’t seen a comment from them. So I said screw it, I just rerolled on a pve server.

1 Like

If you are having problems… it is not the AddOn.

I play stealth class. I have no problems with Spy.

And when I play I see plenty of other stealth classes having great success.

There are plenty of rogues right now in capital cities ganking.
There are tons of stealths circling a zerg, assassinate a low health, and escape.
Plenty of stealths out scouting, waiting, and moving with impunity.
There are plenty of stealth classes creeping through the world finding their opportunities.

1 Like

Its got to go, its game breaking!

You’re a level 30 retail priest.

Yeah that is what I am.

Do you need a brief explanation on how this forums works or can you figure it out?

I’m perfectly aware that you are a retail troll, I’m good.

You are only aware of nonsense then.

seems like a kind of broken addon. im surprised to see people say it was around in classic considering i’ve been playing since may of '05 and i’ve literally never heard of this addon until now. i sometimes wonder if people just say things were in classic to end conversations. or maybe i’m just ignorant. i’ve never seen this addon before until now, and it seems pretty unfair to me. i’m not that beat up about it, i choose not to use it, and it has not really had a crazy effect on me anyway. It just seems unfair at a basic level.

my 2 cents

Post on your classic character if it exists, or be accurately labeled a retail troll!

When you’re creeping up on a Lock from the rear and they start rain of fire with no mobs around them, that seems like a problem.

Look if Blizz thinks its fine, then its fine. It will just drive players away from stealth classes.

I will repeat.

I play a stealth class.

You won’t even see me on the forums… I am that good.

I’ve been marking them as spam or trolling but Blizz has determined I’ve reported too many of them in the past 24 hours so I’m currently waiting for my GCD to report more.

1 Like

No, you don’t. Stop lying. You play a priest. And not even on this version of the game!

What a good little bootlicker you are.