Ban spy addon users

Thread number 10,493, report as spam and move on, y’all really need to use the forum search function, posting multiple threads on the same topic is against forum rules

2 Likes

I like that , Yes i agree with you if you get surprise by a rogue there nothing you can really do you die in the stun but with the addon you can prepare for the incoming stun .

I like that argument a lot

You see this from your class lens. You are a druid right? Why do you not stealth around to avoid said rogue? You have the ability, but you do not use it. If you are a healer chances are you are around people you are healing. You probably are in a group. If we are going to talk in special conditions then this applies as well.

1 Like

Yes let me just remain in stealth all the time and move at 35% speed to avoid a rogue that I cannot see either. Rogues usually don’t engage groups they pick off stragglers.

Ok, you have proven to just be a troll and have no argument. I will not respond to you further.

if a rogue is letting themselves get spotted they are a bad rogue spy doesnt hurt rogues if anything it gives us a nifty to to find targets easyier

1 Like

that is what people pro spy tell the rogue to do. They expect the rogue to be in stealth 24/7. Now you understand what its like to be a rogue.

Yeah, the spy addon lets me know when to stealth.

automatically yes, and with an alert buzzer. Not something the combat log can tell you.

1 Like

LOL!

The typical troll argument.

You have been pwned.

Will report any of your further posts on this topic as spam.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

If you can’t beat em, join em.

Just install Spy, if everyone has it then it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

communication was unsuccessful

2 Likes

Usually the rogue shows up on spy before they stealth . On my hunter I click name and it targetd them then I hunters mark them . Then rogue is killed by 10 horde

1 Like

Then that’s just a bad rogue.

1 Like

Ι agree.
It’s a literal Rogue nerf

1 Like

Nah a dead rogue

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that.

OOOH nooo I cant gank you because I might get detected by ur addon! booohoo… “its pvp btch” deal with it.

1 Like

The only people that are complaining about this is rogues, yet doesn’t this addon also help rogues to identify the classes around them and adjust accordingly?

I don’t really have any sympathy for undead rogues especially who have all manner of abilities to change a fight.

2 Likes

No, there aren’t. Just complaints that it follows the Blizzard rules for add-ons.

3 Likes