Ban Deepcoral Pod from War Mode

Yes i play a warrior… yes i have offensive abilities. Going to let you in on a little secret. All classes have offensive capabilities. Humm… heavily armored. Technically that is true. I have to assume you are not aware of how trivial that is as a small % of the damage in this game is melee weapon. … as for you typing the word Ego and laughing. Im going to assume that was a accidental seizure as it made no sense whatsoever. I hope you are feeling better.

Yes so what… and generally melee classes are superior to casters in 1-1 scenarios.

2 Likes

That would depend on the class … but DH, Rogue, WW can be pretty stupid.

You seem to be missing the point that I play melee, and have no issue with the item. Must be user error on your end.

/shrug

2 Likes

Must be …
Or it could be that you have faced unskilled opponents? could also be that not everyone plays a pally, could also be that no everyone has faced whatever ranged you did at that time. Or could just simply be you are talking out your a$$. Perhaps main a ranged? … Little thought before you speak goes a long way.

Yes, you’re right. Every person I have killed using pods has been unskilled. Only you have the misfortune of facing rank 1 ranged players using pods while doing WQ’s… :roll_eyes:

Perhaps do something other than crying about PVP in every post you make? Fury is in a great spot, especially with gear like yours. If you are having such a hard time, it’s pretty obvious the issue is your ability (or lack thereof).

2 Likes

Please educate yourself on the difference between “crying” and “voicing valid concerns” will be a big step forward in making you look credible on the forums.

I personally have only faced 2 people using these and 1 was a rogue (also the only one that killed me). To me with as many other issues as the game has from a pvp standpoint this is near the bottom. However it is a mechanic that can be exploited and heavily favors casters and as with anything that leads to imbalance i feel should be addressed.
Hope that broke it down enough for you

To-may-to, to-mah-to.

You cry… often.

Deep coral pods are fine.

Git gud.

1 Like

So after what i wrote all i get is incoherent ignorance because you have no valid argument to counter it.
…and our conversation is done.

I disagree with your assessment that pods are a problem. How in depth do you need to go?

You: pods aren’t fair
Me: pods are fine

Not exactly a complex topic.

1 Like

Pods aren’t an issue, a caster still has to stop and cast. They hop I hop. Also charge will stop said hop cold, then stun them. Just pay attention to where they are facing cause thats the way they are hopping

many casters have insta cast. (I was not watching my health so its heavily my fault) I got blown up by a fire mage that never cast a spell … after i reflected his first Gpie - 100 to 0 in a few seconds not 1 hardcast.
EDIT - This was a duel not a pod issue - just pointing out that insta cast can also do dmg.

Then you were never going to stop that dmg in the first place. But doesnt change that pods are still easy to counter especially if you have your own

I dislike pods but I don’t think we should stray from the “anything goes in wpvp”. That’s the point. Also, it’s so much more fun wrecking a guy with a pod.

3 Likes

I play survival spec… You should try playing a real Class.

One that defense and offense have to balance and I am not talking about innate resistance to melee attacks …

Your heavily armored, try a paper cannon, I kill 5 to one in world PvP … But I use pods …

After wod and legion I never want to see fel green again lol

That being said I after legion everyone should know the word demon by now

Speaking of Legion, man do I miss using Fel-Meteorites…

I’d never die in pvp unless I was being stubborn.

Caught in the middle of deathball?

/meteor away while giving double middle fingers and screaming “screw you guysssss” off into the horizon.

Fun times.

I had it macroed

/Bye
/Lol
/Fel metorite

1 Like

If you can’t beat 'em, join 'em.

I agree they should ban this stupid piece of crap. Super unfair to melee and in my experience is used mostly by asswipe griefers that suck the fun right out of war mode.